President Trump Rubs ABC News Nose in Fake Footage

Yep.
And prolific = present in large numbers or quantities; plentiful.

So much agreement on this forum today!

LOL, OK I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Nope, sorry, the video is not proof. If you don’t have direct proof that it was intentional, you are wrong and need to admit that. Thanks!

I don’t need to admit anything…the video is proof enough for me.

Don’t like it? Too bad.

We all expect the Trump loyalist double standard these days.

1 Like

This is your big win of the week, a news station used incorrect stock footage for a report that was otherwise accurate. You go buddy!

4 Likes

That’s it…making excuses.

Trump: The Nuclear Threat from North Korea is over

Trump: Alabama is in the path of a hurricane

Obama: if you like your doctor you can keep them.

Both of Trumps lies put lives in danger. Obama “lie” was a “lie” for some people but not others. I for example kept my doctor and my healthcare costs went up far slower than before. So :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Let us put ABC’s, NBC’s, CBS’s, CNN’s, MSNBC’s collective record of mistakes and corrections and apologies for all of them, since January 20th 2017, up against Obese Donald’s outright lies, ignorant claims, mistakes and his corrections and apologies during that same period.

Let us see who has a better record, Obese Donald or “FAKE NEWS”.

:laughing:

Obese Donald never came back and apologized for his lies, he never said he was wrong, he showed no contrition.

President Barack Hussein Obama did come back and told America he had been wrong when he told us that we could keep our Doctor’s, he explained that he was wrong and he truly thought at the time that the PPACA would work that way. He apologized for being wrong.

Of course he was a real President.

Not some reality TV jackass that by some curse got elected to the office.

ABCDS, indeed.

2 Likes

So ABC made a mistake, corrected the mistake, apologized and now I bet some Right Wingers are going to still be talking about this and dragging it out 11 years from now.

Too funny!

2 Likes

They also claimed it was footage of an attack on Civilians.

1 Like

Does that negate their apology for their mistake and their correction of the record?

Did they issue the apology to the same viewers that they aired the footage too, or did they do it via social media/internet?

That was just one. Did you save $2,500? Is Gitmo still open?

2 Likes

Cost avoidance.

Did Obama say Gitmo was closed when it actually wasn’t?

Is Mexico paying for the wall? Is the net new wall being built?

Huh?

Did Obama sign an EO to close Gitmo? Did he promise to?

If we keep doing this, you’re going to win on quantity. I already said that.

I “saved” By avoiding the cost that would have came without the ACA. It was around $2300 based on my last 5 years of healthcare premiums increases.

Are we talking about campaign promises that didn’t come to fruition? Or are we talking about lying about potentially dangerous things?

Ok, if you say so.

:rofl: he signed the EO. “Campaign promises that didn’t come to fruition.” :rofl: