President Trump Rubs ABC News Nose in Fake Footage

On a more positive note…

On Saturday the fragile truce was holding along the border, with a few Turkish military vehicles crossing the border, Reuters journalists at the scene said. In the last 36 hours, there have been 14 “provocative attacks” from Syria, Turkey’s defense ministry said.

Esper said that the ceasefire in northeastern Syria was generally holding.

“I think overall the ceasefire generally seems to be holding, we see a stabilization of the lines, if you will, on the ground, and we do get reports of intermittent fires, this and that, that doesn’t surprise me necessarily,” he added.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/10/20/all-us-troops-withdrawing-from-syria-expected-to-go-to-western-iraq-pentagon-chief/

:hourglass_flowing_sand:

1 Like

The edit of the crowd showed that the footage was knowingly aired falsely.

I hope President Trump mentions it at EVERY rally and press event when he calls on the ABC representative. he should only back off after they report the results and actions of the so-called internal investigation.

Trump can dog Stephanopolous mercilessly with this.

:boxing_glove:

2 Likes

And, Present Trump should.

1 Like

Is there any fake news on the wire today. Or, is it slow fake news Monday?

I have not seen anything. Might have to check bright bart.

:tv:

Interesting that CNN (CNN staffers bash network’s liberal bias, Jeff Zucker goes after Trump in new, secret recordings | Fox News) chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin apologized on Monday for covering former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server after a probe revealed dozens of people were responsible for hundreds of security violations, which Toobin described as “no big deal."

Sounds like someone has fake news remorse :smile:

1 Like

Last I seen libs were ragging about Trump pointing his middle finger at astronauts.

We keep seeing posts of how this is described as a mistake and ABC corrected it.

As far as it being “corrected”, that was done by others…ABC just had no way to deny it.

As far as it being a mistake, the one organization that can show that it was indeed a mistake is ABC, by showing exactly how the mistake was made. Its been several days so there should be no problem there. Can someone link to the statement by ABC that explains how this mistake was made, so that we can see how it really was a mistake?
I mean, somebody had to make a really bad mistake somewhere. Who was it and how did they do it?

2 Likes

What makes you think ABC news needs to give that level of detail? No one died or was put in danger by posting that video.

Because they might want to retain some fragment of credibility, even if they have to lie to do it.

2 Likes

How many thousands of news articles get posted by abc news? This video (not the reporting) is fake. So that is what? 99.98% accuracy?

We need them to detail to you the accident over a rare event that killed or harmed no one? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If they reported that video was of the Turk incursion into Syria, then yes, the reporting was fake. Even CNN agrees with me that ABC owes not only an apology but also an explanation.

And that reporter can respond that the network admitted to the error and apologized. And then they can ask the President why he never does that when he mis-speaks.

1 Like

Is this the fake news cnn or the non fake news cnn? I need clarification…

Also if you read the article it seems like ABC is taking action. Which is what we can expect. It was a stupid error and it should have been corrected and it was.

Now when is Trump going to apologize for peddling fake news?

You have absolutely no reason to believe it wasn’t intentional unless and until they explain what happened and who did it.

Let’s assume it was intentional and the person was fired for it… what does that mean? One persons mistake makes an entire Organization fake news?

Not just one, all. Well all but the ones that are fair to Trump.

Lets assume that it was intentional and everybody laughed and patted him on the back for it.

But no, I didn’t ever say ABC was full fake news all the time. Did I ever say that? Its just an example of why you have to be skeptical when you watch any news. And fake news seems to more often than not flow along in the same general direction as the bias of an organization.
That doesn’t necessarily mean that the heads are plotting to be fake…just that people are motivated in one direction and likely to err, or cheat if they are prone to cheat, in one direction.

What direction would that be?

The responsibility the media has for trust is critical to a free society.

Any third rate authoritarian state can accept being lied to by its media.

You reveal much of your ideology here.

:tv:

2 Likes