PRESIDENT TRUMP: ‘Radical Left Congresswomen’ Should Apologize to the USA, Israel

Originally published at: PRESIDENT TRUMP: ‘Radical Left Congresswomen’ Should Apologize to the USA, Israel | Sean Hannity

President Trump refused to back-down from his escalating war of words with “radical” Democrats Monday; telling progressive lawmakers they should apologize to the United States and Israel for the “terrible things they have said.”

“When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!” posted the President on social media.

“If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.,” he added.

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 15, 2019

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 15, 2019

Trump’s comments come days after Rep. Ocasio-Cortez demanded she be “sworn-in” during Congressional testimony related to the administration’s immigration policies.

Ocasio-Cortez defended her demand to be sworn-in during a public hearing Friday; saying she requested the strange procedure because Republicans “state that she’s lying” about border security.

“GOP has been stating that I am lying about the translated accounts of migrants at the border, particularly about the fact that women were drinking out of a toilet bowl. Committee staff conferred with me ahead of time about requesting to be sworn in,” confirmed AOC on Twitter.

GOP has been stating that I am lying about the translated accounts of migrants at the border, particularly about the fact that women were drinking out of a toilet bowl. Committee staff conferred with me ahead of time about requesting to be sworn in.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 12, 2019

“Mr. Chair, I would like to be sworn in,” said Rep. Ocasio-Cortez.

“I’m sorry?” asked Rep. Cummings.

“I would like to be sworn in,” she repeated.

“We usually don’t require a swearing in, but you want to be sworn in?” asked Cummings again.

“Yes,” demanded Ocasio-Cortez.

“Alright, ummmm. Ok,” said the Chair.