President Trump ending birth tourism?

BS, you people need to get some new material.

Can’t really be done without either a constitutional amendment unless the SCOTUS grows a pair and undoes it.

Birth tourism is a very niche thing.

Yes the boogieman of Birth Tourism has been scaring the right wing media for a long time.

You’re just making things up again.

Birth tourism isn’t in the top 100 issue “right wing media” focuses on.

Beritbart has written maybe over a hundred article on the subject in the last few years.

Canadian right wing media also love to ramble on about how the Chinese are taking over western Canada by Birth Tourism.

Racism and fear of immigrants is Trumps main platform. He launched his political career by being he king of birthers.,

I have met few people on the right who make a fuss of birth tourism. I could be wrong of course but the people coming over here to do that from what I have seen of the data are wealthy.

Its pretty common trope in Canada, mostly people rant about there being to many Chinese people.

Policies on Immigration have been driving elections around the world, it’s not just a U.S. issue.

Oddly enough the hardline immigration stance backfired with Tories in Canada.

And maybe they’ve written ten, out of tens of thousands of articles.

Canada is a unique place that hasn’t been hit as hard with immigration stances as other nations. It has been written about in quiet few articles.

Give it ten years.

Immigration is great as long as you are not flooding your country that want to change it fundamentally.

You don’t think that number is significant?

It will be targeted at the birth tourism demographic.

Would this not be the necessary first step to ending the anchor baby policy on all levels?

36,000 “Families” not “individuals”. Drop a kid in the US and you won’t be sent home whether you entered legally or illegally.

1 Like

If a pregnant woman wants to come here bad enough you all known exactly what might happen. So to those who support this don’t ever try convincing me how antiabortion you are ever again.

Disagree, SCOTUS has never ruled on it, pass a law that contradicts it and get a ruling on it first.