President bidens actions

There is slight problem with your theory…he has to get elected first. :wink:

1 Like

If Chris Wallace asks about something he already knows has been debunked multiple times over, then it will speak volumes to Wallace’s impartiality.

Ron Johnson is a stooge who is promoting Russian propaganda as a means to sew discord and division in our nation. He needs to be voted out of office when he is next up for re-election for this ■■■■■

I thought it was all about that bottom line. We wouldn’t want the government penalizing companies for making money for the shareholders would we?

There could be a President Biden

This is the first time Burisma has been investigated officially. It very much is our business when taxpayer money is involved.

1 Like

.WW, PSHS

1 Like

To create more jobs, why not?

That’s nothing, Communist China gave Biden’s son 1.5 billion dollars, that’s a lot of love.

Every American citizen should be concerned.

1 Like

And there is no proof of that happening except that Trump says so. People who have looked into it think that the sum of money was the target amount that investment firm BHR wanted to raise to invest in China.

So deflection noted. Is Trump a traitor for having his products manufactured overseas like you said?
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

Really?

The committees stated that they received records that Hunter Biden “sent thousands of dollars” to individuals who have “either been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; an association with the adult entertainment industry; or potential association with prostitution.”

“Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian or Russian citizens,” the report states, adding that “the records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

“The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” the report stated.

Meanwhile, the report states that Senate investigators found millions of dollars in “questionable financial transactions” between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow as well as individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party."

Sickening!

If Hunter Biden received 1.5 billion from China, then he’d be a billionaire.
I’ve asked countless times for someone to link me to where Biden ranks in the list of billionaires.
I’ve never had one person respond in kind.
They just spew ■■■■■■■■■ just like Hillary Clinton and Uranium One. People have ZERO clues as to what really happened, they got the crapped up version AM radio spewed. And repeat it, ad nauseum.

You won’t get a direct answer.
If you “deflect” and talk about Ivanka getting her Chinese patents, then the topic switches to “oh, you don’t like capitalism?”
They want to speak out of both sides of their mouth.

Where’s the 1.5 billion?
Oh, I see, its sickening that Hunter is associated with the adult entertainment industry, but when our President had sex with someone in the adult entertainment industry, its shrug the shoulders.

his alleged “extensive and complex financial transactions.”

Alleged. Extensive and complex. Whoa!

and that executive agencies “failed to comply with document requests.”

Who runs the Executive Branch again?

“Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian or Russian citizens,” the report states, adding that “the records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

This is worded to make it sound bad. But what’s illegal or unethical here?

“The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” the report stated.

Appears to be? Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me?

Meanwhile, the report states that Senate investigators found millions of dollars in “questionable financial transactions” between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow as well as individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Questionable? Questionable how? Again, worded to sound bad but where is the meat?

And last week, Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, slammed the Homeland Security Committee’s probe into the younger Biden’s role on the board of Burisma Holdings as a “political exercise.”

“I know the committee has undertaken two major investigations [that have] political implications and one, of course, is the, I’ll call it the Biden/Burisma investigation,” Romney said last week. “And that, I think, from the outset had the earmarks of a political exercise and I’m fearful that comments made in the media recently have only confirmed that perspective.”

Romney went on to say that “obviously, it’s the province of campaigns and political parties, opposition research, the media, to carry out political endeavors to learn about or dust up at one’s opponent.”

“But it is not the legitimate role of government, for Congress or for taxpayer expense, to be used in an effort to damage political opponents,” Romney said.

:point_up: Truth.

This whole thing is a stupid conspiracy theory propagated by Russia and pushed forward by Russian Ron Johnson to sew discord and chaos in our society. Putin is laughing his ass off at how easy it is to manipulate the gullible Americans that are die-hard Trump-lovers.

And for the record, I’m not voting for Hunter Biden this year, or any year.

I wonder what a Senate investigation into Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Jared would turn up, if all that is needed to be put out there are words like “alleged” and “questionable” and “complex” followed by a bunch of ■■■■■■■■■

The GOP has again found a new low. I shouldn’t be surprised anymore. They know they have a loyal base of conspiracy minded individuals that will eat this garbage up and ask for seconds.

Seems you were spouting a different tune when the leftist were using Russian propaganda, rumors, here say and made up lies to go after Trump?

1 Like

Exactly. Everyone needs to open up their eyes a little bit and see what is happening. It isn’t what one party does vs the other…It is what one party says the other party will do, and how much we, the blindly vote, believe what our party is packing into that huge can of BS.

Nope!

The sick polotitions like Joe moved our manufacturing there.

Wrong, there is a book out.

Corruption in Joe’s case, involves a revenue stream for the family members. Biden’s corrupt deals include foreign partners and US taxpayer dollars. Joe is tops in accumulating wealth for his family using his position as VPOTUS. As many as 5 of his family members have enriched themselves at our expense. Many people are involved in the coverup. People are trading their own integrity to get him elected. I think they should stand with him to the death. Go them!

1 Like