President bidens actions

Exactly. Everyone needs to open up their eyes a little bit and see what is happening. It isn’t what one party does vs the other…It is what one party says the other party will do, and how much we, the blindly vote, believe what our party is packing into that huge can of BS.

Nope!

The sick polotitions like Joe moved our manufacturing there.

Wrong, there is a book out.

Corruption in Joe’s case, involves a revenue stream for the family members. Biden’s corrupt deals include foreign partners and US taxpayer dollars. Joe is tops in accumulating wealth for his family using his position as VPOTUS. As many as 5 of his family members have enriched themselves at our expense. Many people are involved in the coverup. People are trading their own integrity to get him elected. I think they should stand with him to the death. Go them!

1 Like

Isn’t this all so cute. Wrong, but cute.

Personal remarks instead of a valid argument?

President Trump’s children have been vetted for 4-5 years. We are talking about Joe Biden’s family now.

They don’t want their criminal activity public. Uranium one? Are you worried because the investigation hasn’t ended yet?

There’s nothing personal there. What you wrote is not correct. Its all factually wrong.
Sorry. Its AM radio speak.

Here’s one example -

You said 5 of Biden’s family members enriched themselves.
Joe Biden - worth 9 million dollars.
Hunter Biden - worth 3 million
Beau Biden - dead. He’s worth zero dollars.
Jill Biden - Is a professor

Who else? What other magical Biden family member got rich?

Oh good grief.

There’s at least a half dozen investigations going on right now into Obama’s Deepstate traitors! :rofl::rofl: what do you think, A Red October is coming?

It’s all the Radio’s fault. :slight_smile: “My democratic candidate is falling in the polls because of AM Radio.”

Please. The Senate report in Trump campign to Russia was 10000% more damning, bi partisan, with documented examples and evidence and named names.

Trump suppoters “Its nothing. Fake! Hoax!”

Senate committee publishes a partisan report with no evidence, no actual examples, just rummors and general statements and you all say “WE GOT HIM!!”

Its so ridicolus that its not even worth fighting.

1 Like

Then provide some facts. Which 5 members got rich?
What was written is exactly what AM radio bleats.
Polls tend to tighten up as we get closer to the actual election cycle.

Search it out the way I did. I don’t listen to the radio.

You provided “information” that 5 members of Biden’s family got rich.
I showed that is not correct.
Now instead of providing where you “found” this information, you tell me to search it out. Priceless.

Oh, I found it. Look at the name of the book and author:

From the book “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite” by Peter Schweizer.

Nah, no bias at all :roll_eyes:

Guess again. Peter was on TV’s Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. Mark Levin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hol-ee crap.
An author with a bias and agenda was on a TV show that has a political bias and agenda and a TV personality with a political bias and agenda.

Next you’ll tell me that Sean Hannity wants Trump to win re-election.

Here ya go.

So you are referring me to a report headed up by Senator Johnson, the Russian stooge, who decided it was better to spend 4th of July in Russia than over here in America. The same Russian Stooge peddling false Russian information.

No thanks.