Pregnant Woman Saves Family with AR-15

Like, wasn’t that the whole thing “handguns are just as effective in mass shootings as ARs”

It doesn’t matter one ******* bit which is more accurate.

The only thing that matters it that NOBODY but the person involved gets to make the decision as to whether they want to own an AR-15, some other rifle, a shotgun, a rifle, any combination of the above or all of the above.

Nobody else gets a ******* say about. PERIOD.

I own all of the above.

I will use what I ******* like, when I ******* like, for whatever purpose I ******* like. PERIOD.

9 Likes

It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

2 Likes

That’s technically incorrect. One, an amendment could theoretically happen. Two, all rights are “reasonably” regulated.

Reasonably regulated does not equal to banning certain weapons for nebulous reasons.

I ALREADY cannot own an M-16. I can own an AR-15. One weapon is banned for the ability to fire 3 round bursts. One is not banned because it cannot do so. There are numerous weapons I cannot own because they cross the threshold of person firearm or because they have the characteristic of firing fully automatic or multi-round bursts.

I understand very well what proper regulation is and what the limit of regulation may be.

3 Likes

God bless that woman and her family. Thank God she was armed with the firearm of her choice, as is her God-given right as a human being.

1 Like

It’s all up to the courts/judges really.

I see little dictators wannabees are out.

3 Likes

Of course I do. Anybody who would say what you did obviously can’t do it.

What’s your training and experience in this area?

■■■■ the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ . lol

1 Like

I played duck hunter on Nintendo

I can do it with a pistol. There are others here who can. You can’t. In the immortal words of Pocahontas; it ain’t the arrow, it’s the Indian.

2 Likes

Usually helps to have some basis or am I doing it wrong.

How dare you…

triggered

How sad.

Yes, reality makes me weep

Truth at last, truth at last; thank God almighty truth at last.

1 Like

I wonder how it feels to go through life unwilling to stand up for anything.

1 Like

:heart: