Pregnant Woman Saves Family with AR-15

Oh the horror!

’ A pregnant woman defended her home in Lithia, Florida, with a legally-owned semi-automatic rifle when two invaders broke in and began attacking her husband, authorities said.

Hillsborough County Sherriff’s spokeswoman Amanda Granit told NBC News that the confrontation took place around 9 p.m. Wednesday on Old Welcome Road about 25 miles southeast of downtown Tampa.

After the two men broke in and began beating her husband with their pistols, the woman, who is eight months pregnant, fired a shot from the family’s AR-15-style rifle. Both intruders immediately fled, and the one that had been wounded by the gunshot collapsed and died in a drainage ditch outside, according to deputies and the woman’s husband.

Homeowner Jeremy King said he’d be dead if not for his fast-thinking wife. He said both home invaders had pistols and they fired one shot.

"Pregnant Florida Woman Uses AR-15 to Shoot Armed Intruder – NBC 6 South Florida

Someone defended their home with a gun. Wow indeed.

1 Like

With scary looking weapon that most libs want to ban.

Cool story!

Noice, thanks for pointing that out

Fake news.

There is no way somebody, even a woman, pulled the trigger on a Weapon of War and only one thug died.

She didn’t need a weapon of war. A handgun would have been able to fire one round.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just like clock work.

2 Likes

Yep you are punctual.

Outnumbered two to one in a gunfight. Pregnant. Husband down. And that’s what you come up with.

One pathetic assed post.

4 Likes

Good for her and glad her family is safe.

But, it’s Florida.

Two guys come in and start pistol whipping the guy. Police say the they were targeted.

Hmm.

A semi automatic handgun would have been just as effective at that range.

1 Like

You can’t hit water standing in a boat with a pistol in that situation.

1 Like

I bet she was wearing a mini-skirt.

Good Lord Lucy.

1 Like

On the other side of the room? Sure you can.

1 Like

I can. You can’t.

was the ar-15 too effective?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Like clockwork.

You don’t know this. Nor do you know if she could have.

It’s weird how they are arguing against this

1 Like

I know, right?

2 Likes