Predict the hard ball vs soft ball questions for upcoming Presidential debate with Chris Wallace as the moderator

And get her a seat next to Melania.
Remember when Trump brought in the women who accused Bill Clinton?
That was pretty low but very much how Trump rolls.

1 Like

did joe get the questions for the debates yet?

just curious. time is running out

Nah just an ear piece he can listen to instructions on. :wink:

1 Like

haha wouldnt be surprised one bit

Even if Biden is drooling and has to have a bib the libs will swear up and down Biden won. Pitiful.

yep. i know. i know…

insulting isnt it?

Yes insulting to the intelligence of those who will actually watch and witness Biden stumbling and bumbling along.

1 Like

I understand that as well. I kind of liked the mixtures, there is the town halls, then a few crazy debates and then maybe even one or two like what is coming. I have to admit I am a sap for the outlandish and theatric :).

One of my favorite debate answers was in 2012 when they asked Ron Paul does he support a NASA going back to the moon. And he has said something to the effect of “Well I don’t think we should go the moon, although I do think we should send some politicians up there”.

2 Likes

I think that Trump has talked himself into the mindset that Biden is senile and can’t talk. And it has been reported that Trump is refusing to do any debate prep. And I think that opens this thing up to be where Biden will make Trump look like a fool. Film at eleven.

If Biden wins the debate he will look like a rock star because the right has set the bar so low for him.

2 Likes

There is no “winning”.

:rofl: Wait and see.

The last 7 seconds of this clip sums up this thread…(the 20 second mark)

Achmed The Dead Journalist asks the hard questions :rofl:

2 Likes

Gates by not providing any constructive criticism towards the Chinese government and the WHO is concerning to put it mildly.

Both sides will claim a win no matter what happens.

1 Like

No one including Trump himself expects the bulk of the media to say even one nice thing about him this entire debate series. Still Trump thrives in this arena and will be likely up for the challenge even with the deck stacked against him big time.

1 Like

One thing that we know is that Trump makes up facts and figures. And Biden already said that he is going to be a real time fact checker at the debates. And that alone might be bad for Trump. Certainly not doing any debate prep is risky IMHO.

Ah a prediction, the topic of this op ed might come via this fact checker kind of thing at the debates.

Certainly Wallace can aid in teeing up something Trump says so Biden can pounce.

Just keep in mind how Trump is aware and will surely have a plan and strategy to counter.