Predict the hard ball vs soft ball questions for upcoming Presidential debate with Chris Wallace as the moderator

My prediction is Chris Wallace will probably show a video clip of the exclusive shown from his Sunday show today which featured Bill Gates.

In that interview BG specifically criticized how the intitial travel bans from China and Europe were in large part flawed.

That might be posed to Trump 1st, and no matter how well or not the POTUS replies next I see Wallace asking Biden the exact same question.

Surely Joe will then have a field day piling on more dirt agreeing with Gates and the like.

What say the rest of you about this one question?

And other likely debate questions Wallace will unveil?

1 Like

I’ve seen enough of Wallace to know he’s in the tank for Biden. He will incessantly challenge Trumps replies and let Joe’s stand without serious challenge.

1 Like

Oh Wallace will no doubt hard ball Trump and soft ball Biden. Acosta might just as well moderate as Wallace. :roll_eyes:

One thing that I have learned about Gates is that he does his homework and does not speak on a issue unless he knows the facts. So I trust his views on the China issue.
Health care was a huge issue during the 2018 election cycle. And the Democrats have been very vocal about Trump’s efforts in the courts to end the ACA. Trump first promised a new health care plan after the election. He has now been pushed to say that he will revel his new plan soon. So one way or another I think it will be one of the first questions asked.

1 Like

How is that possible in a debate? Both candidates get the same questions.

Remember Candy Crowley in the Obama/Romney debate, and Megan Kelly in the GOP Primary debates, if there is will, there is a way for the liberal, anti-Trump, and junk journalists who suffer TDS to get their licks and kicks in and the liberal hack Wallace will do the same!

I predict the softball questions will be thrown underhanded…

1 Like

2 Likes

Poor victim Trump.

If only the poor guy was given even a minimal fair shake, everyone would love him and see the good he’s done for the country.

All non-Trump supporters are just so ungrateful and vindictive.

2 Likes

Being a Rotary Club member, I have seen all the good that Gates has done to eradicate polio around the world.

That being said, I have serious concerns why Gates, an American 1st and foremost, is not more critical of the WHO with this covid-19 virus outbreak originating out of China.

1 Like

Wrong. Apple used the Xerox operating system as the basis for their OS. Yes, there were parts of the Xerox GUI that influenced MS-DOS. But DOS was unique on it’s own. And the only reason that Microsoft was so successful is that IBM was stupid and did not lay claim to the OS that they contracted Gates to invent.

He didn’t steal it…they let him look at it for nothing.

Tuff question for Joe would be a question on manufacturing, especially after what Obama sade.

What do you think?

Exactly!

thats a silly reply seeing as how i am neither complaining nor whining, simply stating the facts as i see 'em. imo, its whats going to happen. nothing will change that, and its just something we have to deal with and move forward from.

Bullseye!

I think that the interested folks know that both the WHO and the CDC have been overly politicized to the point that they have lost credibility. Gates says that he is always looking forward. That is what he might be doing with this issue.

1 Like

You are whining.

Wallace is not “in the tank for Biden”.

He simply doesn’t let Trump get away with ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

And journalists that don’t let him do that are automatically branded as “in the tank for Libs”.

1 Like

Ah, I see all the pre-emptive whining about Donald’s impending debate debacle starting in this thread.

Things are always so sadly unfair for poor Donald.

:rofl:

4 Likes

its great to see leftists out there in support of the opinion of the common man!