Powerful Christmas address by the Queen of the United Kingdoms

Old Liz make her famous Christmas address once again.

"Perhaps part of that wisdom is to recognise some of life’s baffling paradoxes, such as the way human beings have a huge propensity for good, and yet a capacity for evil. Even the power of faith, which frequently inspires great generosity and self-sacrifice, can fall victim to tribalism.

In my mind, 2019, 80 years after the outbreak of World War II, is a tipping point year.

Either we beat back the rise of dangerous populism, or the world will fracture again and we may even fall into a more destructive conflict than WW II.

She address it a little bit in her speech calling for people to come together and not fall victim to tribalism.

I bet the elites must hate the modern internet age and the ability for all of of us to share information…their ability to lie and doctor history has been taken from them this century…and i hope they never get it back…

Harry dressed as a nazi to piss of people in the media who he blamed for the death of his mother

Not exactly a secret that the Queens uncle was a Nazi sympathiser either.

Its also not much of a secret that both her and her dad disliked him as well.

He was pretty much the black sheep of the family, he wasn’t well liked at all his own mother stopped talking to him at one point.