@POTUS: 'I think I know more about' NATO than Mattis does

It comforts me to know that we have such a stable genius in the Whitehouse who knows more about [just about] anything than all of the subject matter experts he has - generals/foreign policy wonks/economists - you name it… he knows more than any of them.

Frankly, I don’t know why he even keeps them around.

You gotta give trump credit for one thing. Not many people try to ■■■■■■■■ this much. It’s so much over the top ■■■■■■■■ that under normal circumstances people would just tune him out. In his case he knows what buttons to push and can get away with just massive all out lying.

I think even a few people here physically love the man.

Did Donald Trump buy into the 9/11 truther thing too? It wouldn’t surprise me if he did. He has the best brain.

You know no such thing. But then again, maybe you too were using hyperbole? :wink:

Trump is doing quite well, to the dismay of Trump haters. I shudder to think what will happen if DEMs fail to take back either house.

I’m especially liking the healthcare that’s cheaper and covers more people and the national debt that’s going down. Those are 2 really good legacies for trump.

Suckers.

Do I detect a bit of frothing at the mouth in your response?

Mouth Frothing.

Only if you think those aren’t facts.

Look, I think most sane people realize that a bunch of trump’s lies hurt you people. It’s not like you can defend them or anything. You just have to do what you gotta do to get by.

definitely some hyperbole

No in 2000 he was a avid supporter of Clinton run for Senator. It was not until 2008 when Roger Stone talked Trump into running in figure for POTUS and that best option was to switch to a GOPer as they would be easier to con.

1 Like

LW talking point

Trump has shown future republicans the way to vict’ry. All you have to do is say one thing.

Trump haters still have no clue. Trump continues to play them like a fiddle. It really is quite amusing to watch and a sight to behold.

:popcorn:

1 Like

Which is why he lied about healthcare and the national debt.

Suckers.

:popcorn:

10char

He comments on it

Think how leftists stalking Donald and his supporters are so unrelenting, they obviously do very little else, other than stalk him.

All of this is connected. Trump is hated because he is smarter then they are and steps ahead of them.

image f

“A handful of inspired men gave us our freedom. They cannot preserve it for us. That responsibility rests with the individual American. And we must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not readily recognize the means used to advance them. The communist, meanwhile, does not allow himself the luxury of inertia. He is intensely active. Because of him, the menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can he taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” J Edgar Hoover 1956 Elks Magazine

hell, even many of your compadres on this board think Trump is a stupid liar.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. What Trump is doing, is beyond many. The same reason you stalk him and his supporters, is the same reason his supporters voted for him.

Clueless minions of the NWO vs patriots.

You lose.

Yeah, if you don’t know how to spot a con man.