Pompeo arrives in N.Korea

If you were going to do things like that, you do them first.

Not afterwards when you’ve been made a fool of…not to mention pissed off the allies you’d need to make that stick.

You think Kim doesn’t see how Donald Trump is isolating us from the rest of the world?

Give it a little more time…then maybe it’ll get through your thick heads why the time-tested US strategy of being a hegemonic power without overtly acting like one was actually a pretty damn good strategy.

When America First becomes America Alone…then maybe you’ll learn.

2 Likes

Every single one of us saw this ■■■■ coming for miles. It is astounding to me that none of his supporters can admit, that the orange idiot was not looking out for our country but only for himself.

Personally the best move now might be to go whole hog.

Let’s form a Moscow/Washington Axis.

Trump supporters already think Russia is “fine”…let’s just have an alliance of conservative states and see how that plays in the world.

I’m not astounded by anything anymore.

All of this for a ■■■■■■■ photo-op. By the way, where are the American citizens’ remains that were supposed to be brought back to their families? Has trump given an update on this?

Regrettable

Allan

Didn’t he actually say some had already been returned? Such a blizzard of lies.

Amateur hour doesn’t even begin to describe this ■■■■ show of an administration. These ■■■■■■■ literally have no idea what they’re doing. Our foreign policy is even more of a cluster ■■■■ than it has ever been with no hope in sight.

Welp, not looking good.

In other words things are turning out exactly like everyone in the world besides Trump’s supporters said it would

1 Like

Does this mean that I can’t sleep better now?

1 Like

OK…but don’t think Japan isn’t on board.

They do hold the final ace.

“The statement said the discussions with Pompeo were “very concerning,” and suggested that the country is no longer as willing to give up its nukes as it had previously been.”

Idiots got played, as literally every FP expert warned them about.

Trumpers fall flat on their face AGAIN, when will the winning stop!

This is what you get when you have a shoot from the hip real estate guy making it up as he goes along.
The kicker was the condo’s on the nice beaches comment. He really thought that it would have an impact with Kim. As it has been said many times this morning the Pompeo meeting is what should have happened long before the Singapore meeting. But hey, he got an Elton John CD. He probably asked Pompeo at the end of the meeting, “What are you going to bring me next time”?

1 Like

The picture of Pompeo and Kim says it all.

Kim has a “go ■■■■ yourself America” look on his face.

Pompeo has a “my boss gave me an impossible task” look on his.

1 Like

In other words master dealmaker couldn’t close the deal

but Iran was terrible…Because…because…

Um, keep up Conan, what are you babbling about? There is not longer a threat…

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1006837823469735936

@Conan
Never forget. Trump thinks you’re an idiot if he expects you to believe his nonsense. He has zero respect for your intelligence.

2 Likes