Political realignment is well underway

so he invoke someone brutality killed by the police to brag about himself.
sounds like winning.

why is it a great day for him, would lowering unemployment numbers have prevented him for being brutally murdered?

What trump said about George Floyd had nothing to do with his remarks about the jobs numbers.

Maybe just look it up and read it. If you can’t find it, let me know and I’ll post it for you.

Do any libs know what was actually said??

Please post the transcript and tell us how we are wrong.

Here’s the quote about George Floyd.

“Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement regardless of race, color, gender, or creed,” Trump said. “They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen.”

He continued, “Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great day that’s happening for our country.’ It’s a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great day in terms of equality. It’s really what our Constitution requires and it’s what our country is all about.”

2 Likes

If it was a great day for equality people won’t burning ■■■■ down.

I actually watched his speech. he talked about the peaceful protests, and went on to talk about equal justice and how it’s a great day for America and George would be looking down happy about it.

It’s really not that hard to understand when you take off the media blinders.

goalpost

2 Likes

No matter which side takes/keeps power, I have a feeling we are going to be at least two nations before “a couple decades” passes.

Neither side is going to accept the other for much longer.

1 Like

Looks about 330 biden-208 trump.

Senate is going to be 50-50

House is maintained by dems by a healthy majority.

Allan
[/quote]

Ground Hog Day all over again. :grin:

They’re not fun-lovin and chatty like these fellahs.

1 Like

If by “political realignment” you mean Trump has single handedly brought the Repubilcan party down to base standards, then you are spot on. He certainly burned his loyalists’ values down to the ground, and they cheered him for it…still do. Good thread and timely because the alignment and transformation is complete. Not a single true conservative left in Trump’s New Republican Party.

Self defense if i ever saw it. That’s of course if you make up what self defense means to suit a narrative.

I certainly see a political realignment coming. The big question is - who is going to fill the GOP’s shoes once they become a regional party? Personally, I’m rooting for the Libertarians.

Smaller government, less government influence in free market, fewer laws regulating my business, less debt/deficit… what’s not to like about that? Heck… you’d even think so-called “conservatives” would be down with that!

1 Like

Prolly has to do with what flag one is flying?

I would definitely enjoy it as a conservative. Now members of fhe GOP - that may be another story.

Agreed. It is sad to watch some people gleefully cast aside their core beliefs for what has amounted to a short term temper tantrum.

1 Like