Police shooting in kenosha wisconsin

huh. ouch

Oh and they just swore out a fugitive murder warrant on the kid because he fled Wisconsin.

Sure he’ll be fine though.

Looks like Black Lives Matter is all white.

1 Like

Physics. Follow the science.

1 Like

If you listen to the left one gets the impression that thousands of black men are being slaughtered by cops.

It’s about keeping things in perspective. Well under 0.5% of ALL black lives lost unjustly are by altercations with police.

90 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

Yep. And if ■■■■ hits the fan they go home to mommy and daddy leaving Blacks holding the bag.

1 Like

The media drives it.

Things is…people seen that other guy get pulled out of a truck and almost assassinated by the mob.

Would I on jury vote to convict someone that was protecting himself from that mob knowing what I know now?

1 Like

Here’s a Kenosha case I can get behind.

Chrystul Kizer, a 19-year-old who was charged in the 2018 killing of a man who prosecutors said sexually abused her, was released from a Wisconsin jail on Monday after a bail fund in Chicago paid her $400,000 bond.

Ms. Kizer was 17 when she shot Randall Volar, 34, in Kenosha, Wis., on June 5, 2018. She has been awaiting trial for two years, and her case has received widespread attention from supporters and activists who say she acted in self-defense and was a victim of sex trafficking.

Michael Graveley, the Kenosha County district attorney, said he did not dispute that Mr. Volar had committed felony sex crimes against Ms. Kizer. Mr. Volar had been under investigation for sex crimes and was arrested in February 2018, but was released shortly after.

Mr. Graveley argued that the killing should be prosecuted as a premeditated murder, based partly on text messages and social media posts from Ms. Kizer.

Incognito worked for me on this one.

He helped get 500 more national guard troops in.

Seems the WI governor now sees the riots for what they are.

:police_car:

Oh so he’s a hero is he?

They should have been there before he was.

Who is they?

I don’t like this thread. A lot of off topic posts.

Neither did the lil white boy. Should have stayed his lil ■■■■■ ass at home.

2 Likes

well you asked…

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1298697722304888833?s=20

Doesn’t matter. But what was already pointed out in the thread does:

Whether the cops were called on him, or they got there and found him there, their job is to bring him in when they encountered him.

Why can’t you accept that fact?

Doesn’t matter. Not at all. When they encountered him, their job was to bring him in. (That’s what a warrant for someone’s arrest is all about!)

On a previous day, yes.

Whether he did in the MOMENT before they arrived DOES NOT MATTER.

DOES NOT MATTER.

I give you credit for asking a pile of meaningless questions.

You are wrong in statement after statement. This one included.

The only thing sub-par here was that they didn’t manage to subdue him on initial contact.

And, of course, what we see in the video shows that subduing him upon initial contact would have taken a dog pile of cops, and you libs would be crying excessive-force over that too.

Tell me about the warrant out for his arrest.

I can’t believe how desperately you are trying to defend this child rapist. It’s rather sick to me.

Precisely. He wasn’t trying to flee.

And the shots he fired were as much a matter of self-defense than the shots fired by the Kenosha cop.