Police investigating possible terrorist training camp in the U.S

There’s no way Spokane is liberal. Eastern WA is not liberal.

1 Like

Usual responses from conservatives here:

• Yeah but muslims
  • Yeah but Antifa
  • Yeah but BLM
  • Who cares, there’s only like five of them
1 Like
  • They aren’t even that well funded
1 Like

we also have divers Patriots running the border.

That’s been bugging me for a while now. Now I know why. :+1:

A lot of people think “Seattle” when they think Washington state.

Spokane is pretty liberal compared to most of Eastern Wa. But not bat ass crazy liberal like Seattle area.

Those white supremacists groups are mostly in Northern corner of state and Idaho. Basically in the boonies.

Yeah it’s sorta like big California cities vs. inland empire. Obviously very few people think of Fresno and Bakersfield when California is brought up

Or Riverside.

Most of my family live in the foothills east of Fresno and are all huge Trump supporters

Oh no…Nazis are coming…Nazis are coming. Run for the hills, Run for your lives.

Just another bogyman hte left using to keep their sheep in line.

You know the fact that Antifa been knocking on there back door and they haven’t done a damn thing about…tells me you can’t take em serious.

These white supremacists are a clear and present danger to all Americans.

https://twitter.com/usatoday/status/1160248444260409345?s=21

Federal prosecutors announced on Friday that a 41-year-old Toledo, Ohio, man has been charged after making threats against Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and illegal possession of ammunition.

She should be shot. Can’t fire me, my employer would load the gun for me,” Ireland had written on Facebook, along with a link to a story about Ocasio-Cortez.

There are so…wierd…reactions to this news here.

Rather telling I think.

When Nazis come, you don’t run.

Maybe Nazis can do some terrorizing and hit Antifa. Until then they’re all talk.

What’s with the obsession with Antifa - a group formed to fight fascists?

Oh look, another Antifa guy arrested.

1 Like

Antifa is the greatest threat in America right now.

Remember that farmer who forced a standoff with the…I forget…not the ATF…what agency was it? Land management or something…everyone here was all ‘that’s what americans do! We fight for our liberties!’.

But what a group springs up to fight fascists in our country, the very same people are mad that some americans decided to fight fascists.