Pizza Hut Goes Drag for Kids!

Culture war that YOU and your kind started.

Seems I’m pretty effective in pushing you back even if 'm nobody.

People realizes how you used our government as a political weapon against em, people know you aren’t liberal but authoritarian. And more people are now coming out of the closet and openly calling prevision when they see it.

Now I understand I touched a nerve here decade and half ago…mostly because you never seen anyone like me. As hard core conservative with extreme liberal views.

But in all honesty…this country is has millions of people like me. You just never heard of them because they mostly keep to themselves.

You brought us out of the closet…and that is what you and other libs really hate/resent.

3 Likes

Okay. You can really feel how important the first amendment is to you. Lol

Then don’t get the book for the kids in your life.

Trans kids exist. Learning about their existence isn’t going to make anyone trans.

youre not making any sense

1 Like

but put a book about jesus in the school library and watch the maniac left lose their minds

5 Likes

I won’t…plus…I’ll protest Pizza Hut’s behavior by not doing business with them. :+1:

1 Like

…and that post is full of feces.

2 Likes

True truth

2 Likes

There are lots of places to get pizza.

3 Likes

No, they don’t.

5 Likes

The acknowledgement that Gay and trans people are human? That culture war?

Currently there are governments across this country that are passing laws that specifically ■■■■ on trans people… and the complaint is that government is being used as a weapon?

The response of the “extreme liberal view” is to get up in arms about a pizza chain’s recommended reading list?

Seriously… it isn’t that important… it is important to trans and gay kids… it isn’t that important to you guys.

1 Like

I don’t go their because their pizza is absolute ■■■■■

That is a rational reason.

Wow…so when your argument gets totally spanked off the field of sanity, just move the goal posts…

…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :wink:

1 Like

What is false?

Trans kids exist. True.

Learning about them does not make anyone trans. True.

No there aren’t. There are governments passing laws that specifically prohibit white crits from indoctrinating children in queer theory using public school curriculum.

5 Likes

False.

3 Likes

No… you are not right.

Trans kids exist.

Having books about them does no harm.

False. When I go duck hunting, to be more successful, I use decoys. Now…meditate on that.

1 Like

No, they don’t.

Not for you to say.

2 Likes

No…culture war is about control, power and in some cases like many libs here…obsession of what you perceive as a slight by extreme right.

Culture war is mostly about pushing and punishing religious right.

It’s not about silencing em…it’s to punish and humiliate em.

But personally…I just think they’re extreme sexual freaks.

2 Likes