PITY PARTY: Dems Release DIRE July 4th Message, Say US ‘Values Under Attack’

Originally published at: PITY PARTY: Dems Release DIRE July 4th Message, Say US ‘Values Under Attack’ | Sean Hannity

The Democratic Party released a dire July 4th message to their fellow Americans Wednesday, saying US “values are under attack” and that “too many members of our society” are struggling under President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress.

Chair of the DNC Tom Perez released the bleak statement as the nation celebrated Independence Day, adding that “Muslim Americans are being discriminated against for their faith, and women’s right to choose is under threat like never before."

“As we celebrate our nation’s independence, we recognize that America’s founding promise remains out of reach for too many families. Too many members of our society are still struggling to find a good-paying job or get the health care they need. Too many women, LGBTQ Americans, people of color, and people with disabilities still face inequality and injustice across our society.

“Everywhere we look, our most fundamental values are under attack. Thousands of children have been separated from their parents at our southern border. At our highest court, workers’ rights are being taken away, voting rights are under assault, Muslim Americans are being discriminated against for their faith, and women’s right to choose is under threat like never before,” said the statement.

Read the Democrat’s full message here.

I’m glad their values are under attack. I hope we destroy everything they love.

Never mind the fact that they been attacking our values as long as I can remember.