Pilosi Quotes Fake Scripture

Nancy Pelosi

Devout Catholic…

Proponent of infanticide.

Am I missing something here?

So close to becoming self-aware…

How many abortions has she had?

Or is she responsible for the actions of others?

If an individual believes that abortion is wrong and would not have one themselves, is it better to tell others it is okay, or should they stand their ground and say, “I would never do it, and would never recommend anyone do it?” Is Speaker Pelosi being courageous about this, or is she trying to straddle a political fence along with a religious fence?

The Essential Question: Is it right or wrong to take an innocent life? Secondly, what would you think today of nineteenth century Americans who said, “I would never own a slave, but I’m pro-choice if others choose to do so.”

By the way, do others see any irony in the fact that destroying an eagle’s egg will cost them up to $250,000 or two years in prison, whereas destroying a fertilized human egg is legally worth nothing?

A pregnant woman asked namcy if she should deliver her baby and told her she ahould get an abortion?

If you dont support making adultery illegal then you are saying it is ok to cheat on your spouse?

The question is not about adultery. The question is: Where do you stand on taking an innocent life? Let’s not try to make it about anything else.

I think this is a fair take. I agree with it.

I would also say that every single Christian who supports Trump is doing the same thing as the bold, as well though.

1 Like

I stand with allowing a choice. Lets not try to make it about anything else…

You’ve decided that a fertilized egg is a full fledged citizen, with all the same rights as a fully developed living individual. Good for you. US and all state laws disagree with you. Pelosi in this regard has done nothing to support anything illegal. Now if you consider removal of a fertilized egg to be immoral, that’s also good for you. You can start a debate over whether Pelosi’s view on that is immoral. Incidentally, it’s far from clear what Jesus would have thought about the continuum of clusters of cells to human life, and where on that continuum human life really begins. The Catholic Church’s position on that is one that came from men, not God.

What is clear is whether it’s Trump or Pelosi who is on Jesus’ side when it comes to most of the ideas that Jesus is most well known for, such as love, generosity, kindness to the poor. Hint: Trump is on the opposite side of all that. Trump stands for xenophobia, hatred, sexual assault, greed, avarice, dishonesty, hypocrisy, infidelity, racism, sloth, gluttony and ignorance

I like a couple from Proverbs:

12:15 Stupid people always think they are right. Wise people listen to advice.

12:16 When a fool is annoyed, he quickly lets it be known. Smart people will ignore an insult.

12:15 When you tell the truth, justice is done, but lies lead to injustice.

The rest are also pretty good.

this should be Twitters tag line.

That’s not what she said. She said she hasn’t found it yet but she knows it’s in there.

No, I haven’t decided that a fertilized life is full-fledged citizen–and I never said that I did. Let’s return to the question I actually did ask:

Is it right to take an innocent life? It does not matter if the life is just beginning or whether it has almost ended. Is it right to take this life? (This is different from asking whether it is legal.) I never suggested that Speaker Pelosi did anything illegal. I did address the point of whether a person who thinks taking an innocent life is wrong, should also be taking the position of pro-life–that this seems like someone in the past saying they would not do the wrong thing by enslaving a person, but it was okay for others to do so. (Remember, slaves weren’t considered citizens, either.) Just a thought, a philosophy.

As for President Trump: He is prone to hyperbole. He is bombastic, even pompous. These are not sins, they are a personal style. He does not stand for anything you mention. That is a projection.

Jules Winnfield