Pfizer vaccine is 90% effective

aren’t they all?

1 Like

:rofl: well yeah, but what i meant was more conservative.

1 Like

Agree on this, I still hope that this spike, being as large as it is, will be shorter lived than the initial spike seen in the spring. If you look at 1918, the fall spike was more than double but had significantly shorter duration.

Again, just hoping here, but there is precedent that we might see some daylight in about 2-3 weeks time.

if the virus follows the same progression it has, we’ll see some relief as infection rates near 25%. I see no reason to believe it won’t. so long as its mostly young and healthy people getting it, it shouldn’t be near as bad as the cuomovirus was.

1 Like

Moderna vaccine is 94.5Z% effective in trials and is easier to store.

Allan

1 Like

Excellent news. Sign me up. I’ll be the first in line.

New vaccine 94% effective. Let’s get that emergency use authorization approved. Trump’s Operation Warp Speed is working out well.

Yo, Goofernor Cuomo, keep your word and refuse it, you should not get any of the vaccine until late next year or 2022.

Unless you live in New York. Goofernor Cuomo and a lot of Dims think this came out two months early

cuomovirus. I like that. How many seniors did Goofernor Cuomo kill?

Cuomo clearly doesn’t respect human life. Neither do dims for that matter.

Look at their track record on abortion for example.

2 Likes

CuomoVirus courtesy of Goofernor Cuomo

This is Chinese Wuhan Virus, Bro.

I think this spike is being driven by bars, and private social gatherings, and in my area, youth sports teams travelling together.

Mask usage in my area is good in PUBLIC places, but private indoor gatherings are taking place at a rising pace.

I also know a ton of college kids who have gotten Covid, but their colleges seem to be handling it well, testing them and catching it sometimes before symptoms, isolating them, etc…

You got funny math.

As food for thought, the 1.5 million new cases that have been reported over the last week won’t show up as hospitalizations until two weeks from now.

And some hospital systems are ALREADY full.

I see a lot of cloth face covering usage too.

I would suggest not getting COVID right now if I was you…unless you are fine with the very nonzero chance if it turns serious on you that you will be triaged.

You could also set a pro golf record.

:golfing_man:t2:

Hey…someone had it and did great.

Therefore increasing the cases tenfold is no big deal because who needs to worry about the effects of exponential growth and the law of large numbers?

Everything is fine…nothing to see here.

Anecdotal is as anecdotal does.