PermaDrooling: The Official Unofficial Trial of Paul Manafort Thread

Ahh the classic firm frown smile

Interesting day, today.

It appears the judge will be ruling on another sealed motion from the prosecution this afternoon after both prosecution and defense question James Brennan of Federal Savings Bank.

Mr. Brennan has been given immunity from prosecution for his testimony.

I’m very curious about the sealed motion.

I wonder if the reason more and more of these motions, and even discussions, are being sealed to keep them out of the reach of the unsequestered jury, especially after the bizarre delay and ensuing instructions to the jury to not talk about the case last week.

Meanwhile Muellers team is getting whipped in public shame, and Strzok being fired for bias after Wray and Rotenstein said there was no bias. Me thinks Ohr and Strzok influenced the Mueller probe and helped chrissy steele get in touch with mueller.

:joy: :rofl:

Meanwhile Strzok inserts foot further with an Anti Trump twitter account and gofundme! This is just getting interesting, pass the popcorn.

try watching something other than CNN.

Did you actually read the description on the twitter account? Parody Account means it’s not real…

There is no room for Parody and being a partisan in the FBI! He retweeted and liked horrible things said about Sessions and Trump. Its blatant bias, this is fun, get the popcorn!

Give us a link to the account…

NO NO NO NO NO! You cant give him a pass for the very things you crucify Trump for!

Come on… admit you got suckered… :slight_smile:

One post “liked” by Strzok’s account, written by humorist John Hodgman, calls President Trump a “moral monster.”

“One reason this is so bracing is that since the election, the tactic of most establishment white dudes (on both sides) has been to blandly ignore, forget, and/or smugly eye-roll past what a moral monster Trump was and is,” Hodgman wrote.

Another tweet liked by Strzok, written by comedian Jim Carrey, compares Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., to a “vile insect.” Separately, Strzok also endorsed a tweet by “Star Wars” actor Mark Hamill decrying “complicit treason-weasels” in the Republican party.

He is guilty, stop moving the goal posts! Acosta criticizes trump all the time for likes and retweets.

I dont like things just for the fun of it on Twitter or Facebook! So stating that Trump Supports all smell, is all parody too?? Sell that BS to someone else.

All we want is links to these… Come on, help us see your “proof”…

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/People-are-falling-for-a-tweet-from-a-fake-13153740.php

LOl He created a Parody twitter account, and its backfiring ,and all the MSM are claiming it to not be him! The problem is the statements that are said on this twitter are almost the exact same kind of things he would text Lisa Page. Im totally sold this is him!

were you also totally sold that Trump was gonna lock Hillary up, wipe out the debt in 8 years, repeal Obamacare and replace it with Trumpcare, divest and release his tax returns?

3 Likes

Right-wing media has turned Manafort into a martyred.

1 Like

Request to dismiss the bank fraud charges denied. Seems those who thought the judge was gonna toss this out have had their hopes dashed. A lot of folks put stock in that based on the early comments from the judge about the prosecution’s case, but it seems this is standard behavior for Judge Ellis, to be harsh on the prosecution in tone, but unlikely for that tone to translate into actual rulings.

Closing arguments tomorrow. Maybe jury instructions, too.

I’ll be on planes most of the day and will get to miss the fun. Maybe I’ll pony up for wifi.

Surprised there is no update… Off to the jury, deliberations start in the morning… Anyone see the jury instructions?