Pelosi warns GOP: Next president could declare national emergency on guns

That is not the way you do these things in a Republic.

Trump is not a king, and the men in black robes are not cardnals of a state church.

1 Like

Not even Trump agrees with that.

I didn’t need to do this… I just want to do it faster

No he is not King, that’s why the Supreme Court will decide protecting the American people out way’s the Democrats complacency towards the security of America.

Well we know who would be first in line to lick a dictator’s boot heel.

1 Like

That’s not the job of the Supreme Court

That’s back wards, Dictators don’t care about protecting the American people.

Looks like it might be if the Democrats continue to ignore the facts, facts that the Supreme Court will accept.

Dictator’s care about their popular support. Not the principles of a republic.

Does this mean you’ll leave?

How do you plan on protecting the Republic from illegal aliens?

Not sure what that word salad is suppose to mean but it doesn’t change that keeping the American people safe isn’t the job of the Supreme Court

нет, that’s not their job. They weigh the constitutionality of the actions and as Donald said himself today, he doesn’t need to do this. Seeing as how the legislation says the POTUS can get these power in the event of a national emergency, what he said today completely undermines the rational basis argument his SG will use to defend their case. This is going to get smacked down so fast.

Declaring a constitutional emergency against the bill of rights would be problematic. To any future President who want’s to do this I say. “Go ahead. make my day.”

Then who’s job is it because they have been failing for over 40 years?

The gun example is only being used to stir up emotions. The next national emergency declared will be over climate change

Facts matter, who will smack it down Russians or the Chinese?

That doesn’t make it the Supreme Court’s job

Awesome. Nancy’s and the dems can do them some gun grabbing! Of course, they tell you they would never do that…but here the leader of the democrats is saying they’re going to be able to now declare a national emergency in order to do just that.

Glad she’s on record!

Only by someone who sells out the American people by foreigners.

You mean like the fact that it isn’t the job of the Supreme Court to keep the American people safe?