Pelosi Too Busy to Hear About U.S. Military Base Under Attack

Not when the Democrats are in hot water for funding the Steele dossier, Iran can’t save them!

Oh so someone more qualified than Trump…lol.

Well except HE didn’t do that.

Remember when you criticized Bush for going about his business on 9/11?

:rofl:

Yeah, we’ve seen the “love, respect and admiration” spilling over to these very boards.

Wailing and garment rending is chic.

We’ve seen a lot of dumb posts, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Please show even one post where someone here showed Suleimani either love, respect, or admiration.

Take your time…we will wait.

A foreign country put a bounty on the head of our POTUS and threatening to attack everywhere, the VP is calling the Speaker.

Hold please.

I’m sorry, but she’ll have to call you back. Can I take a message??

nancy’s benghazi.

1 Like

Make that tripling down.

1 Like

I wasn’t one of them.

Yeah he was, and she NEVER will be.

So no more community organizers then.

If you want to cover up for Nancy’s Benghazi and the absolute love democrats here have for Soleimani that’s fine, but as a reasonable and fair poster I call it like i see it. And even when i cant’ see it, i still call it.

2 Likes

Our glorious Year of Jubilee is here! Donald :peach: destroys the Democrat Party and their vile seditious media this November! America will be free of the yoke of communist-fascist-liberal tyranny once more thanks to Donald! :peach:

:star_struck:

Statistically speaking, I’d wager 75.2% of community organizers are more qualified than Donald Trump.

Not sure how many of them are more qualified than trained monkeys, though…

I’ve yet to see one.

Anecdotal evidence vs sound statistics?

Hmm,whom to believe…

:sunglasses:

What’s with all the wailing and garment rending then??

I wouldn’t give Trump all the credit, Obama’s corrupt helped!

People here are wailing and finding their garments out of respect for Suleimani?

Where?

Why didn’t the impeached president D Trump ring N Pelosi?

Was D Trump too scared to ring N Pelosi?