Pelosi says Why Bother Holding a Presidential Debate

We want see it so we can make sure the person we are voting for isn’t some kind of mouthbreather who needs a teleprompter, ear peace and a bib.

Trump is a showman…no substance. He’ll get his one liners in, but will have nothing intelligent to say. Then those on the Right will say he won because of the one liners/insults.

1 Like

Again, doesn’t matter what Pelosi says. Biden has committed to all the debates. That’s the end of the story.

I’m with Rush, brain dead Biden will find a way to avoid the debates .

I am waiting for Pelosi to say that we should cancel the election at let her become president on January 20 with Trump and Pence’s terms end.

Well if Rush said it…

1 Like

Yeah, but all those 77,000 votes were in all the right places to garner Trump the electoral votes he needed. Maybe Queen Hillary with the Sacred Vagina ought to have paid at least 2 million voters to move from CA to MI, WI, OH, PA, NC, and FL to vote for her in those states so she could have her coronation.

Because of Trumps horendous mismanagement of the Covid pandemic, the former VP was dangerously exposed to the Covid virus. Fortunately, he was tested and the test is negative. Out of an abundance of caution, and his deep desire to protect the American People, including The President who’s caused 200K deaths, the former VP will follow the science and self quarantine. The former VP will courageously participate in this debate by remote.

“Sacred Vagina”?

1 Like

Sorry, that’s a weird ass freaky statement out of nowhere.

Her main qualification for POTUS.

1 Like

How do you figure?

To everyone taking Nancy seriously: I really hope you’re not poker players!

As well as Trumps…He of the small hands…lol

1 Like

Actually there are posters right here on this very forum had much more enthusiasm for Clinton then Biden.

1 Like

She shouldn’t have never been a candidate. But she was SoS and a senator. I am not arguing whether she was good at her job but that wasn’t her only qualification

But i am stealing sacred vagina.

Gonna try it on the wife today

Nice knowing all of you.

1 Like

Really?..Lets see…Senator and Secretary of State. Whats the Oranges qualifications? He has none, since obviously incapable of leading. He’s a good campaigner and knows what his base wants to hear, thsts about it.

Okay, just to be clear, we are all aware this is a trick right?

It’s not a coincidence that Pelosi started saying this like the same day that Trump finally said the thing he should’ve been saying for six months, Biden has fifty years of experience in political debating and Trump is a gibbering fact free clown.

Yeah and the libs believed 4 years of liberal lies about Russia. Only collusion found there was the Obama admin .

We both know there were progs out there screeching “Queen Hillary deserves to win because she has the Sacred Vagina!”