Pelosi says Why Bother Holding a Presidential Debate

Once again Pelosi is going about whats the point of a Presidential Debate She has been trying to convince people the debates are pointless because according to Covid Rule breaker Pelosi Trump ‘Isn’t Committed to Our Constitution.
A bit comical if you ask me.

> Pelosi says Why Bother Holding a Presidential Debate

I’m actually looking forward to the debates - if for nothing else than to see the look of complete and utter shock, disbelief, and horror on the faces of Trump supporters when Biden actually answers in complete sentences.

Unless Biden would scripted to answer to scripted questions which is a possibility.

horror on the faces of Trump supporters when Biden actually answers in complete sentences.

Of course he might or he might not. Unless given scripted questions which sit fairly to him. And i assume your with Biden Why would anyone be with Biden at this point? the current democrats with the far left are crazy.

He was already doing badly in this interview watch to the end.
Source

One reason and one reason alone - as good or as bad as Biden may be, he and Jo Jorgensen are the only adults on the presidential ticket, and Jorgensen has no chance of winning.

Then if you dont feel good about Trump or Biden i suggest going with that person. Its a free country after all. My fear is with Biden win Harris will replace Biden. And she will push the far leftists with their agendas. Harris supports BLM and even said that Jacob Blake was a hero to her.

I have a problem when politicians dont stay neutral on some issues.

It’s funny. Trumpists seem to forget that he lost all three debates against Clinton. What doe they think is gonna happen with a candidate that people like. :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

You are forgetting that the media “CNN/MSNBC” had always being protecting Clinton how many times has CNN asked Hillary on the failures of Libya’s regime change and post intevertion chaos? zero comes to mind.

Pretty sure Biden during the debates in the DNC campaigns Biden was in agreement for a regime change on Syria.

What doe they think is gonna happen with a candidate that people like

People like Biden? :roll_eyes:

He did? Why isn’t she running for reelection?

2 Likes

You got me there…77,000 is a MASSIVE landslide. No one was more surprised than Trump when he won. He’s in deep ■■■■ and everyone knows it. He’s even in Georgia. LOL!

“I do,” Pelosi replied. “Not that I don’t think he’ll be excellent. I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth, and actually, in his comments the last few days, no fidelity to the Constitution of the United States".

Yup. Pretty much nails it. Just like the debates with Clinton, the fact checkers are going to be working overtime.

2 Likes

Nancy has lost her ■■■■■■■ mimd.

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi escalated her war-of-words with the White House this week; bizarrely stating that Republicans are “coming after your children” in regards to filling a vacant Supreme Court seat.

“Clean air, clean water, pollution! They’re coming after your children! Protect your children from what they’re trying to do!” yelled Pelosi."

Nancy is a very astute politician. Grew up with it. 50 years of practice.

Yeah…I want…um…you know the thing…to see that too. :sunglasses:

If Biden did make it to election day on the ticket, which I very much doubt, and won, even less likely, 2021 would be the year of three president’s. Biden would die very soon into the year, Harris would pick Hillary as the presider over vice, and Harris would be removed to let Hillary into the big chair.

But, none of this will happen because Trump will win bigly.

I like Doctor Jo.

Ha, the Prez really chafed their skivvies when he lambasted anti-American indoctrination in the schools and is pushing for educating children about God, America snd the Flag of the US.
LOL, must have struck a nerve wit the old crone?

1 Like

I do too.

Too bad the two party system precludes almost anybody truly interested in representing the common person anywhere near a position of power.

2 Likes

Pick yer poison!

The bar is really set that low on one side we have a narcissist on the other someone that might shock us and be able to speak in a complete sentence, if he remembers what state he’s in.

Be a lot simpler if we all just admit both of these men are probably too old to be president United States.

lol… too funny.

no, he didn’t lose. thats just what the leftist masters have told you