Pelosi picture- What gives?

Getty Images…

1 Like

According to the polls clear majorities oppose the wall, blame Trump for the shutdown and oppose the shutdown.

The Republicans had two years during which they controlled Congress to make this happen; clearly not a serious priority for the party.

You can probably get a majority for Border Security, but given that more undocumented immigrants enter the country legally but then overstay their visas, than cross the border, a solid majority recognizes that the Wall is not equal to Border Security

1 Like

This might be the first case of Pelosi Derangement Sndrome this year.

2 Likes

Yep…I saw later in the thread. Thank you!

That’s a picture from when she first became speaker…

How is this news?

There are people in this thread making this a conspiracy? How bizarre…

1 Like

You sound like Trump with all the people are saying. Lol.

The truth is only extreme right wingers are saying Pelosi made an idiot of herself.

I think they miss the Hilary health crisis of the presidential election. They are chasing the dragon.

Nice hack job whoever made it.

It’s a picture from when she became speaker…

People are really odd about women and age… this whole thread is sad.

So have you figured out when and where this picture originated?

And that it’s not her employing stunt double or heavy Photoshop?

And she looked that good a mere 11 years ago?

Womp womp.

Womp womp.

Ok? lol

10CheerLeaders

Can also confirm that the picture is from 2007.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/01/03/pound-gavel-story-symbol-congressional-power-its-heavy-handed-abusers/?utm_term=.a1eba8743286

Now there’s the botox injections we all know and love to hate. lol

And I’ll add that this took me about 30 seconds to figure out. Much less time than it would take to start a thread about this subject.

1 Like

It’s odd that Nancy Pelosi looked younger 10 years ago?

2 Likes

12 year old photos sometimes look odd.

1 Like

Yeah, why do they think she just randomly grabbed the speaker’s gavel yesterday or something?

She reminds me of the superhero THOR with her fondness and skill waving around that gavel like a rhetorical hammer of the law gods.

:mega:

1 Like

Need to make that into a meme to pass it off as rational political discussion from the right these days.