PELOSI: ‘I’ll be the Person with the Gavel’ After Midterms | Sean Hannity

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi doubled-down on the mainstream media’s so-called “blue wave” over the weekend; predicting she’ll “be the person with the gavel” after the midterm elections.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/tag/midterms/

I can’t understand why people keep voting for her.

I thought Joe Crowley was next in line.

To put it in old movie terms, some people wish they knew how to quit her, but just don’t know how. Same reason some people will gladly go to the poll in 2020 and pull the lever for Donald Trump…they just don’t know any better.

I disagree. I think a lot of people pulled the lever for Trump because there really weren’t any better options put up.

I think if the options are between Trump, Hillary, and Sanders in 2020, we’ll see Trump reelected for the same reason.

There were at least 15 better options put up in the primary. Nice try though.

That said…if you are correct, what does that say about the state of the Republican party that the best they could muster was a misogynist tax cheat?

Don’t get me wrong, Hillary was a disaster as well. That said, I didn’t vote for either of them, so my hands are as clean as those of a political junkie can be :wink:

I didn’t think the other 15 were any better honestly and I thought we were talking about the election, not the primaries. The Republicans weren’t being referred to as a clown car for nothing. I voted for Sanders in the primary, not because I agreed with a lot of what he was saying but he was saying something different and was ticking off a lot of powerful people, the same people other members of Congress suck up to. I respected his position and at one point actually admired his principles, until he turned out to be just another politician, like the rest of them. Oh well.

And for what it’s worth I think it says something that people went with the devil they didn’t know (Trump) over the one they did. (Hillary)

Either way, I think things are eventually going to come to a head. We have become more and more divided and are busy fighting each other instead of banding together to fight against the real problem. The politicians who keep selling us out.

Fair points.

On this, we are in total agreement.

1 Like