‘PEACE OUT’: AOC Slams Colleagues Who Vote for Congress to ‘Give Us $5 and Then Peace Out’

Originally published at: ‘PEACE OUT’: AOC Slams Colleagues Who Vote for Congress to ‘Give Us $5 and Then Peace Out’ | Sean Hannity

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez continued to call-out her Congressional colleagues who support the Coronavirus stimulus bill this week; saying it’s “not acceptable” to vote for the package and then have lawmakers “peace out for another month.”

“Incrementalism is not helpful in this moment. It’s not helpful. We got a nickel; we got a dime in a trillion-dollar bill… It’s not acceptable. Not in my community,” ranted AOC.

Rep. @AOC: "If we're going to say that this new bill is going to give us $5 and then Congress is going to peace out, I'm here to say that that's not going to help our communities." pic.twitter.com/Yb7C7ECycK

— The Hill (@thehill) April 21, 2020

“If we’re going to say that this new bill is going to give us $5 and then Congress is going to peace out for another month-long recess, I’m here to say that that’s not going to help our communities,” said Ocasio-Cortez.

Watch AOC’s comments above.