Paulie Manafort's bad day

So when is she going to be charged?

Why? I can see the documentation for my own eyes. I don’t need a jury’s requisite standard of proof to know what he is.

Why help her get publicity… She’d love to be a victim. Losing was good enough as Trump said many times.

As the evidence and testimony mounts, one would think you’d stop running cover for him (just because he worked for your political BFF).

You don’t appear to want to hold law breakers accountable. You should go and help the illegals.

Ah, so is this the new talking point?

So, why keep complaining?

It’s sad the left knows the only reason they are prosecuting this old case is because Trump won, So, we all know he’s a political prisoner …Ask an honest liberal…Dershowitz…

Dershowitz.

Yer funny.

Lol!
You never disappoint, Dershowitz is another trump bootlicker.

How Dershowitz became a go-to guy for conservatives, in light of his role in the OJ trial, is a fine example of rebranding.

Turns out not be to difficult either, I think. Just get on Fox and tell em what they want to hear.

1 Like

Amazing dems are now conditioned to disregard one of their best thinkers… A dem leader for decades. TDS has odd side effects

Dershowitz is the guy who came out in support of “Torture Warrants”.

He fits in well at Fox.

Trump was just a New York real estate flimflam artist when Dershowitz went full bozo two decades ago.

Mueller Prosecutor Greg Andres was crying court today, and judge ellis told him there will be no crying in my courtroom! HAHA! What a bunch of snowflakes!

HAHA hear the news about the Mueller team crying in the courtroom today?

Two decades ago he was one of Clinton’s biggest defender…

Muellers team has now started crying in judge Ellis’s courtroom because of their frustration. Maybe if your key witness wasnt a guy who lied about extramarital affairs and used Manaforts offshore money to pay his mistresses none of this would be a problem!

Can we change this thread to the Greg Andres and Mueller bad day?

People change.

Two decades Republicans were against trade wars and deficits.