PARTY’S OVER: President Trump Cancels Media’s White House Christmas Party | Sean Hannity

President Trump abruptly canceled the press’s annual White House Christmas Party Thursday; renewing his battle with the mainstream media ahead of the holiday season.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/partys-over-president-trump-cancels-medias-white-house-christmas-party/
1 Like

I’m glad he canceled the party, most of the press have been very unruly towards him with fake news and nothing but put downs, they don’t even talk about the things he does that made Us great again . Every day since he has been elected everyone has been against him even his own party he faces adversaries. So I am glad he is not going to reward CNN MSNBC and others with the party when they have done nothing but put him down.

2 Likes

His presidency* is nearly over. Thank God.

Not quite. No doubt he’ll recieve another term.

3 Likes

He wil be reelected because we the people want him and not just want but need him. However, we do not need ■■■■■■■■ like you who are trying to destroy this country like Obozo did. Communists, ■■■■■■■■ and demonrats are not welcome here.

3 Likes

Yes he will be reelected. He’s done a great job so far. We are lucky to have him

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct. Instead he should hold a party for some of the people who donated to him even if its only a buck, voted or helped him in some way, they deserve to come to the White House to be able to meet him up close.

3 Likes

I love our president… He sometimes does say some stupid ■■■■■ But he is real… He says ■■■■ like it is… And he is truly for America… First. And that’s why I’m a deplorable. .

2 Likes

Well done, Mr. President!

2 Likes

Yep, six more years and we can move on in live without Centuries of corruption continuing.

1 Like

How do you think Trump communicates with Anons worldwide? 99.9% of his misspellings and rants are a clue to pay attention and dig. Sound crazy? It did to me at first too until I kept digging. Power back with the people. WWG1WGA

I wonder if April Ryan and others who represent mainstream media, the dems and the rep. ever heard the statement, “when you point one finger at someone else, three others are pointed back to you.” I, as an American, am so sick and tired of this intense hatred, the verbage used toward the President and his family (and the President toward the media). I pray that the government representatives remember who put them in office, why they were put in office and reevaluate how they need to treat the American people. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Fyi. He has done a great job. The only man who said what he was going to do and done it. Now if Nancy and her side kick. Chuck thinks that he won’t get the wall money. Then after 2020 the American people will vote him back in and more republicans in the house and the Senate. Then that wall will be built. The dems Better wake up America don’t want to see good dimes do investigation after investigation to impeach him 80% of America is happy with Trump’s already done that got money in their pocket for Christmas they got money in their pockets for vacations and birthdays & to buy cars and homes. More Americans are off food stamps in the last two years of Trumps presidency than 8 years of Obama & that’s afect. If the Dems go after Trump an investigation investigations Nancy Polo Chuck Schumer. Maxine waters and other will lose the house. In 2020. That will be the first time a party lost a house after two years .because they then South promise their voters they’re going to have free healthcare and they won’t even bring it up they have no plan whatsoever to make America great again the only plan they have is put more money in their pocket and corporations pockets in and have the middleman class go back down to being a poor man when is America on the Democrat side going to wake up and know this don’t you see what’s going on what’s happening over there in France no wall France is going down it will be burning up look at Germany look at China they’ve had a wallet for centuries you don’t see people over there doing what they got to do right they don’t let people in China

1 Like

Applause! Applause! I Am glad He did! Our Potus should not be Celebrating with His sworn haters and attackers reporting anything and everything they can drum up to promote the fanatic narrative they are paid to believe and to program the sheeple to. It’s a sad thing to experience a country that is thriving while there are countries around the world is burning wishing they still applied the Nationalistic leanings of President Donald J. Trump. America HAS become “Comfortably Numb”… Happy to Be Now Returned to Their Regularly Scheduled Programming…of lies, and propaganda, and coverups…and attempted coup via collusion via all the while committing the exact accused collusion…You can’t make this ■■■■ up. AND INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THIS >> WHAT GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD AND NATIONAL SECURITY, PROGRAMMED >> BAITED>> NUMB… SHEEPLE…have no idea of the bullet we missed or what may come if they don’t wake up…THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS…THE WALL IS A MUST…THINK… WHY WOULDN"T THEY WANT A WALL?? OPEN BORDERS SOOO SOOOO BAD?? FIGHT TRUMP AT EVERY TURN??? anndddd annnd annnd to take our gunsssssss// Can bring God into it??? But don’t speak about Allah!!! Look around the world… WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

1 Like

meant to say you can’t bring God into anything anymore… but if you have opinion on sharia…you violating… unPC …what the fresh hell is this???

Wrong over in 2025

Bravo President Trump - It would be better to have a Christmas Party for underpriveledged children who do not get many gifts rather than for those dirty rotten Media Communist bastards that only spread propganda to the easily led people in this country.

Why would the President want to socialize with the same people that are trying to crucify him daily? And if he only invited the press that really IS objective, the rest would howl like rabid dogs and try to burn down the Whitehouse. They act like it is their legal right to be there instead of the privilege that it is. Maybe the President should have a party at Walter Reed instead for all of the hospitalized service members and veterans there.