Part one: Why is Donald trump obsessed with the 2020 election which he lost?

If he lost, why do dems fight the audits so much? They should be leading the charge to show elections are fair, but they don’t. It’s all you need to know.

I don’t believe for a minute Brandon got 85 million votes and I think only people who can be fooled by things like Russian Collusion, or the Virus from Wuhan didn’t come the the virus lab in Wuhan think he won.

1 Like

we are talking about the GOP

she went from evil to adorable trump hater

here’s some cnn cheney love

How do Trump supporters view her?

CNN is the GOP?

Trump himself is endorsing her challenger…are you ok?

1 Like

Wow, you still believe. :rofl:

1 Like

I was so foolish to think an honest response would be possible…

how did they always view her?

no. who said they were?

why are you concerned about me personally now?

Well enough to elect her to office and give her key leadership positions.

How do Trump supporters feel about her now?

1 Like

how do you know these were trump supporters?

how do republicans feel about her now?

Keep building that straw man…

1 Like

Can you answer my question first?

How do Trump Supporters (Republicans) feel about her now?

1 Like

Trump is obsessed because he can and no one in his party can or will challenge him there is no upside to challenging him if they want to keep the support of Republican voters.

1 Like

For the reasonable reason I presented in the previous posts. Have you seen that sketch that looks like an ugly old hag or a pretty young maid, depending on the observers perception? Some people can only see one, not both. You appear to be such a person in regard to things Trump says. You can only see the ugly old hag.

The reason you presented is not reasonable. Trump couldn’t care less about burdening the Georgia AG. To suggest that’s why he asked for exactly how many votes he needed is frankly ridiculous, and no impartial jury would buy it.

How could you possibly know what an impartial jury would decide. You are highly biased. How could you begin to know what impartial jurists would think.

Because the plain meaning of his words constitutes conspiracy to commit fraud. Your interpretation requires assumptions about his intent, assumptions that aren’t supported by his actions in Georgia and other states.

No. As I said, you simply cannot perceive the pretty young maid. That’s your blindspot. And your insisting there is no pretty young maid is not going to convince people who can see her that she doesn’t exist.

The first thing that should be done is to have independent electoral commissions that are responsible for the entire election process. This includes the drawing up of districts’ boundaries, conduct of elections and the counting of results.

In horse racing parlance: the 2020 presidential election has been run and won; the all-clear has been sounded; and the bookies and tote have paid out on the winner. Also, the swab samples have been tested and found to be negative.

1 Like