Part one: Why is Donald trump obsessed with the 2020 election which he lost?

Part two: will it help or hurt his presumptive run in 2024.

To me, I don’t understand the logic behind his whining about losing the 2020 election.

I would have admitted defeat, conceded the election to biden and start planning my 2024 run,

his not being able to let go of this loss will hurt his election chances in 2024.
Of this there can be no doubt.

Allan

1 Like

he doesnt seem to be the only one who cant “let go”

3 Likes

Exactly Trump is still the front runner for 2024. By a long shot.

Republicans still love him

i predict he wont be running again

not the ones in govt, by and large

Loved by the Republican peons

Hated by the Republican elite.

Allan

hated by everyone who loves big govt and dissolution of Anerica

So he runs his rallies for the peons the elite show up glad handing him knowing that he can make or break them.

Allan

1 Like

The left kept saying Trump had help from Putin in 2016. This led to minimizing of trump win. He’s doing the same to Biden’s win.

Case closed.

The left didn’t tell Democrats not to vote though.

Why is the left obsessed with January 6th?

Should start you own thread on that subject. Stay focused on my question.

Why is Donald so obsessed that he lost the 2020 election?

Do you any productive thoughts on that matter.

Allan

2 Likes

It’s Trump’s fault that lib peons are psychotically obsessed with him. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yes it’s TDS when his own words are quoted in the forum.

I forgot the rules. Silly me.

Allan

2 Likes

No, it’s TDS with libs and their psychotic obsession. The lame excuses mean nothing. :wink:

Trump is the leader of the Republicans and likely front-runner for 2024 so is it odd that on a politics discussion board we are discussing him?

After Clinton lost you guys talked about her for a year despite her having less than half the influence Trump does post-loss.

5 Likes

Trump might be in good shape to run on an “I told you so” platform if he had not made a huge issue about the unfairness of the last election.
He has hurt his chances of winning in the general election by honing in on that. He has made an issue for Democrats while he should have been concentrating on why his policies are better.
That said, it is doubtful that anyone can beat him for the Republican nomination.

3 Likes

You know that. They want to paint an out of control segment of a crowd as an insurrection. They hope that will overshadow the summer of left wing “protests” (including burnings and lootings) and makes a better case than has been the first year of Democrats reign.

1 Like

I agree with your analysis here.

People who love america and cherish its fragile democratic values care about Jan 6. For the first time, we came narrowly close to lose that.

2 Likes