Parlor CEO says they may not ever be able to come Back

Interesting. Is that OK left? Is it OK to shut down any voice that disagrees with the left? Is that authoritarian or what…

Tyranny is here. But hey, shut up all conservative voices will have more implications than just that. IF they shut us down & remove our voice & our rights that level of raw power will eventually come around to YOU. The left invents new things you can & can’t say every week, its hard to keep up with, & even more difficult to OBEY. Oh, & YOU will OBEY.

Bow down serf’s! OBEY your leftist politicians!

Our country is headed toward FORCING you to COMPLY with all these woke rules. Today it’s not allowed to say Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Wife, Husband. Tomorrow will it be like China, you must praise daily the state or get shut out of transportation, jobs, child bearing, or housing, then eventually end up in re-education camps.

Naw, you say that’s not going to happen, conspiracy theory! Well, look at how you can lose insurance coverage, jobs, ability to get on a plane, & banned from social media is here, NOW. It will only get worse. The left is POWER HUNGRY, & control freaks. Eventually they will come after their own. Don’t wait till it goes that far, because it’s coming.

1 Like

Yes…

5 Likes

I thought they found hosting on Epik with a sympathetic crowd.

2 Likes

No, that is literally what you are wanting to do by FORCING Amazon and Apple to COMPLY with ©your woke rules and giving Parlor access

4 Likes

I don’t understand why there are no anti trust arguments being made in these threads.

Oh wait i do.

2 Likes

Oh, I see, they get totally ruined & thrown off the internet permanently & it’s OK. Well, they will come for YOU one day, this is just the beginning. Remember that when it happens to YOU that you was OK with all this. What is happening is totalitarianism beginning.

Yes its OK. Apple and Amazon are allowed to run their businesses.as they see fit as ban entities violating their TOS. You should lobby your representatives to get rid of Citizens United if you don’t like it.

4 Likes

Private companies already come for me.

Get on board with me on citizens United snd the proliferation of money in politics and I’ll gladly get on the barricades wirh you about breaking up amazon google etc.

I am sure anti trust violations are there. Who is with me?

4 Likes

So you equate planning violence with conservative thought.

Ineteresting.

2 Likes

I don’t know how anyone who supported this can be upset with Parlor being thrown off by Apple and Google.

2 Likes

Planning and carrying it out.

Who knew echo chambers for 20 somethings are powerful and dangerous.

1 Like

They are not exactly the same snd i think that’s why people don’t do draw the connection but snd this is a big but listening to the right swing left on corporate power is amazing to behold. Truly.

Interesting how this keeps popping up.

2 Likes

Psst, plenty of it was planned on facebook, youtube and twitter.

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorite causes but the post by @sikofit n the other thread refreshed my recollection as to the connection. That’s why i brought it up

Not sure why i just typed out this explanation smh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yes social media is dangerous regardless of the platform.

Let’s try again who knew echo chambers for 20 somethings are powerful and dangerous.

Self moderating is a bit of an excuse but i guess something… i guess

When will they be removed from app-store’s do you think?

It’s an excuse.

I am just as weirded out by conservatives suddenly voicing opinions about corporate over reach as i am seeing some on the left defending corporate over reach.

ETA:

I actually agreed with your nyt thread. It’s an issue

we’re talking about this again? What is the suggestion? we should just do away with TOS everywhere. let airline passengers disobey flight instructions.

come on now. stop with this nonsense.

2 Likes

The whole thing is messed up, but once signifigant difference between twitter and face book and parlor is, twitter and facebook impose standards on users and purge the offenders. Parlor does not.

1 Like