Parler hacked before it shut down

Those corrupt bastards over at Hoover building…hell no.

Just going by what the OP claimed.

I don’t like snitches, period, but let’s not pretend Trump’s troll army wasn’t joyously hacking and doxxing people left and right.

There was no crime committed

OK. So you were also wrong

So your saying if someone hacked into parler computer and took their information — it wasn’t a crime?

There was no hack. How are you not getting that?
:man_facepalming:

How so? Try reading my post again, it was about his apparent satisfaction over the hack he believed took place. Its still a valid question whether or not there was a hack.

No it wasn’t

OSINT strikes again. This is how a shut-in who wasted his life playing World of Warcraft managed to track down the individual guys in the FSB hit squad that tried to kill Navalny.

1 Like

Took him at his word, sue me. I should know better though, I’ll give you that.

You sure?

A hacker who goes by the name Crash Override on Twitter claims they were able to reverse-engineer the Parler iOS app, in order to find a web address that the application uses internally to retrieve data.

Sounds like gaining illegal access to the system to me. Do you condone this action?

Too funny…considering what we witness right here on this very forum from the left.

1 Like

What in the wide world of sports are you talking about?

Yes I’m positive. Your link says they downloaded the information from publicly available website. They didn’t hack a thing

You are wrong. There is no law against downloading information from websites

Got a link or are we supposed to just your usual unsupported bull ■■■■■

Really? You think that parler kept their information in a place that absolutely no password was needed to access. Your crazy.

Absolutely nothing in the Vice article indicates illegal activity

It’s all in the articles. Nothing the hackers did in this instance is illegal