OUT OF TOUCH: 'Fancy Nancy' Pelosi Congratulates Dems for ‘Objecting’ to GOP’s $250B Package for Small Businesses

Originally published at: OUT OF TOUCH: ‘Fancy Nancy’ Pelosi Congratulates Dems for ‘Objecting’ to GOP’s $250B Package for Small Businesses | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi congratulated Senate Democrats this week for “objecting” to Sen. Mitch McConnell’s $250 billion package to further assist small businesses during the Coronavirus crisis.

“On MSNBC, Nancy Pelosi congratulated Senate Dems on rejecting a $250 billion to shore up small businesses. ‘I congratulate the Senate Democrats, they went to the Floor when Mitch McConnell went in for the $250 billion. And they said they objected,’” posted former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley.

On MSNBC, Nancy Pelosi congratulated Senate Dems on rejecting a $250 billion to shore up small businesses. “I congratulate the Senate Democrats, they went to the Floor when Mitch McConnell went in for the $250 billion. And they said they objected” @standamericanow #Shameful

— Nikki Haley (@NikkiHaley) April 16, 2020

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi bragged about her private stash of upscale ice cream on late-night television this week; showing off her stockpile of sweets as Americans wait in line at food banks across the country.

“Other people in our families go for other flavors, but we have some chocolate right here,” said Pelosi. “We have chocolate candy.”

Pelosi made similar comments moments later.

“We’re coping pretty well. I have my grandchildren from New York. They have to get up at 5 o’clock in the morning to do their classwork… It is a a wonderful opportunity for them that I wish all children would have,” said Pelosi from her kitchen.

Nancy Pelosi: Quarantining is "a wonderful opportunity for them that I wish all children would have"https://t.co/upiSWCBokW pic.twitter.com/titMWq1U1u

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 14, 2020

Watch Pelosi’s shocking comments above.