Our President just encouraged employees to strike

You have got to be kidding. You know we all remember your posts from the other forum right?

1 Like

I suspect Trump knows more about labor unions than most, given his background in construction.

Whaaaaaaaaat? No ODS? Wow. You must have been in a coma again. Did you miss birtherism? That was far worse than any ■■■■■■■■ heaped on Trump. Yet you think the Obama era was some walk in the park? Holy ■■■■■■■ convenient amnesia.

2 Likes

He’s an elitist. Most elitists hate organized labor.

Maybe I’m wrong. I haven’t heard him speak out one way or the other about organized labor.

Obviously not very well. I railed against Obama’s radical LW policies. I never paid any attention to the minutia about what he might have said or did in a public setting. There might have been Obama bashing threads in the past, I only have a vague awareness of them and certainly never participated in them.

How about Hillary bashing threads? You not only participated in those but started several a week.

Trump is cool…

Breaking the law is cool?

Did he use the IRS to prevent 500 rep orgs from getting proper tax status for an election or something?

I still believe Hillary is one of the most corrupt individuals ever to hold office. I also believe Obama’s administration was one of the most corrupt ever to occupy the White House.

But none of my participation in threads ever obsessed about minutia with either of those individuals.

Did I ever say Obama was cool for doing so? No, you are the only one applauding criminal behavior so your whataboutism doesn’t fly

Chuckles abound.

At least birtherism had a basis in reality, unlike this fake news trump encouraging WaPo to strike nonsense.

A basis in reality? dafuq? Wow. Well that’s some nice rationalization for one of the dumbest political things I’ve seen in my lifetime. Does Mustardgate have a basis in reality? Or Tan Suitgate? Terrorist Scarfgate? Terrorist fist-bumpgate? Feet-up-on-the-deskgate? And someone in this thread had the balls to say ODS didn’t exist? Get the ■■■■ out of here with that weak ■■■■■

You really want to pretend that Obama didn’t eat mustard? That’s on you.

I’m sure you believe that there’s a child prostitution ring being run out of the basement of Comet Ping Pong too.

Only liberals believed that story. Tell me another one.

Cool. So the guy that went and unloaded a few rounds into the place was a lib? Convenient explanation.

Just fyi. I’m not being serious. I hope you’re not getting too worked up.

So when Trump says stupid stuff that undermines his party, people who actually read it and think, “Well that’s a stupid remark that undermines his own party” have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

#TrumpheadsHaveNoArgumentsLeft