Our President just encouraged employees to strike

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump
Washington Post employees want to go on strike because Bezos isn’t paying them enough. I think a really long strike would be a great idea. Employees would get more money and we would get rid of Fake News for an extended period of time! Is @WaPo a registered lobbyist?

9:26 AM - Jun 17, 2018

He didn’t, quite conveniently, talk about any of the 3,500 times he’s been sued.

Also no word on him encouraging employees to strike who work for companies where he doesn’t have a feud with the owner/CEO.

Ugh nothing worse than a president who doesn’t understand organized labor or the lack thereof in this country.

LIBs favorite meme. Trump is just to stupid to know anything about anything. :roll_eyes:

Got something better than but the LIBZ!!?

There’s always Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He’s “too” stupid to much about anything.

just imagine the crap-tastic storm if Obama told employees at Fox to strike … holy hell

Glad to know that you are fine with politicians breaking the law as long as it’s a politician you like

He’s much smarter than his critics especially mere bloggers. :sunglasses:

Kind of like Obama.

Trump didn’t tell anyone to strike. He doesn’t have that power.

He was however being sarcastic. But then again, when you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, you see the world in a very different way.

did you read the same Tweet as i did… he said it right in there

He said it would be a good idea so that we wouldn’t have do deal with their fake news for awhile. Tongue in cheek sarcasm.

Pretty straight forward stuff, unless of course you are afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

as a President you dont do “tongue and cheek” comments about a private business striking… sorry … you all went full retard when Obama wore a tan suit… so stop with that TDS dumb stuff

Sarcasm requires some sense of humor. Now tell me, where was the humor supposed to be in that tweet?

It’s pretty obvious Trump and his supporters have no idea was sarcasm actually is, other than a go-to defense for excusing the indefensible things they say.

1 Like

I’m not a lib.

And I doubt Trump comes from a Union background considering he was worth millions the moment he came out of the womb.

Also I was criticizing every president of the last 40 years with that statement. Liberal and conservative presidents have been anti-labor since the 70s for different reasons.

And so the next stage of Trump’s whinefest regarding Jeff Bezos sets in. Poor little Trump. Bezos is worth roughly 47 times what you are. Jealous? Methinks so. What a sad, petty, selfish little man you are.

TDS is akin to Bush Derangement Syndrome. I don’t recall Republicans being afflicted with something called Obama Derangement Syndrome. I know I wasn’t. I paid no attention to anything he said. I only cared about results. I feel exactly the same way about Trump.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa………………………………

The frothing at the mouth gives LIBs away every time.