Other than on the economy biden is well ahaead of trump

All that’s left is to count the votes.

Btw, biden’s gonna lose by so much if he’s the actual clown on the ballot.

You heard it here first.

It depends. It would not suck for China, Iran or ISIS. It would suck for manufacturing jobs and your 401k.

Why would it not suck for China? Is it different now? Ivanka has scored some sweet patents in China since Daddy has taken over.
My 401K did great under Obama, and continued under Trump until he fumbled the handing of the coronavirus. Biden would just continue what Obama did. Did your 401K do terrible under Obama? Did you lose money?

1 Like

I’m not going to try to educate you. Vote for Biden and see what happens. But don’t bitch after the wheels fall off or complain that Biden inherited the mess he will create. Enjoy. It won’t be pretty.

I love the bookmarking feature. Talk to you then.

7 Likes

You’re very good at this prediction thing. From June of last year:

:rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

I will vote for Biden. And I have confidence that the wheels won’t fall off, despite the doom and gloom narratives. In fact, I was here and saw the same doom and gloom when Obama was elected. Didn’t happen. Economy improved, 401Ks grew. Didn’t have Shira Law, or gas over $7.16 per gallon. Didn’t have the US fall into a 3rd world country status. Didn’t have a civil war. None of that came true.
I guess the doom and gloom scenarios are returning. But why? Trump is going win all 50 states in the biggest landslide ever. Senate Rs will take 100 seats, House will be 435 red. I mean, this is the rosey picture I’ve heard over and over and over again.

4 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to it.

And once libs are done with their sky screaming, I’ll be glad to talk about it.

Who knew the libs were gonna sell out for the oldest, whitest, racistist, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ candidate ever??

But I also said this.

Might?..They’d buy out the total supply. But then again Trump would probably slap his name on them, then hawk them to the flock of cultists. The best mask ever made !!!. I’m surprised he hasn’t already.

What does that say about the brain dead maroons that vote for Biden?

Smarter than the brain dead maroons who voted for the biggest maroon out there.

1 Like

he’s orange not maroon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I dunno about that.

For one thing, Biden attended plenty of debates already. The first few were ROUGH for him, but he hit his stride later on. The SC debate basically won him Clyburn’s endorsement and the eventual nomination.

And remember, Trump and the RNC didn’t allow challengers nor debates. He is the rusty one now. In 2016 there was a huge GOP contingent of candidates and Trump had lots of practice, but HRC had few contenders and less practice. She still did well against Trump, who is not a great debater. He is a great talker, but he doesn’t study, he doesn’t practice.

And he is busy, more or less. Biden can take all the time he needs to prep. He can get top notch GOP volunteers like the Lincoln guys to help him.

And if the GOP and Trump keep saying that Biden is feeble, the bar is going to be very low. If Biden comes out and just seems normal that is a win. And he can certainly do that. But how is Trump going to handle someone going after his record and criticizing it? No one really has the chance to do that to his face right now due to his bubble.

And Trump is highly prone to word salads due to poor prepping skills.

This may not go the way you think. I would avoid overconfidence.

9 Likes

Ouch…

:rofl:

LOL… may as well say, “except for having his ass handed to him, Biden is winning!”

Things are different. The party wasn’t full on open borders. They were not aligned with Marxists. The thought police were not trying to control speech. Social media wasn’t silencing conservative thought and letting liberal offenses go untouched. Biden might win. If he does, he will not restrain anything. His brain is mush. Pelosi, AOC, Shifty and Schumer will be the puppet masters. Liberals want to silence any opposing points of view. You may get your wish. The only upside is that when the war on wealth is fought, Hollywood and big tech will not be exempt. They will be going down too. The only exemptions will be for the ruling class. They will do fine.

Good post, but I’d like to point out, once again he’s sitting around watching TV until 11am and then tweeting how people are being mean to him:
A @FoxNews commentator just ripped me with lies, with nobody defending. They talked about the “friendly” protesters (they set the Church on fire the day before. They were anything but friendly), and how I stood and held the Bible upside down - it wasn’t upside down.

This ladies and gentlemen is the President of the United States.

1 Like

Sorry, but all of that is not true.

You have not been paying attention. Believe what they say. They mean it.