Opps our bad......again

Surprise surprise. Incompence at its finest. Needs to be some consequences when officials do this.

4 Likes

I’m sure the CFPB will prosecute these criminally, negligent politicians just like they would the private sector if they did something like this…amirite?

3 Likes

Most likely not an accident. :rofl:

4 Likes

Probably not. It is a spreadsheet. How hard is it to hide a column?

Were any of the social security numbers that were blacked out friends of the January 6th Commission? :thinking: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That is â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  terrible.

Someone should be fired.

Why does that committee have social security numbers?

4 Likes

Elizabeth Warren will get right on these criminally negligent politicians that now exposes these innocent people to credit fraud by posting their personal information…just watch? :upside_down_face: :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

How spiteful do you have to be to even publish peoples kids SS#

5 Likes

What if…let’s just say…or imagine…that Trump did this? What would happen to him? I’m confident something similar will happen to this committee…correct?

2 Likes

I don’t get out much but isn’t making personal information available to the public a crime?
Just asking. Kristi Noem is the Governor of South Dakota!

2 Likes

And Noem wants answers…

3 Likes

We take action against predatory companies and practices that violate the law and have already returned billions of dollars to harmed consumers.

Now the question is, does the government hold themselves to this same standard or is this different?

2 Likes

Would not be surprised to hear it reported one day that Benny Thompson, chair person of the Jan 6th select committee was complicit in this information getting out (and of course against Conservatives) vs mere incompetence?

3 Likes

Equifax is not a crater in the ground yet, so probably

Let’s watch then together and I appreciate your desire for our laws to be applied equally…to all. Personally, I don’t share your positive attitude. I’m seeing justice being a one way street that’s being applied as a political punishment. I hope you are correct.

3 Likes

Since this is the action of a congressional committee, I would think the new House Majority could, and should investigate this, sanction an current member involved, discharge any current congressional staff member found involved and refer charges, as appropriate.

3 Likes

Democrats are corrupt.

3 Likes

Vindictiveness at it’s “finest”. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The government seems to have an enemies list. Libs had a fit when Nixon had such a list.

That was "D"ifferent though.

2 Likes

They should get some real world consequences, like what happens to everybody at Equifax and Target or whatever corp is having a mass data breach that day.

1 Like