Operation Slow Joe?

Since the Biden people are claiming that Joe is the real miracle worker and nothing that Trump did mattered at all, should we change the name? How about ditching the name “Operation Warp Speed” and changing it to “Operation Slow Joe”?

Remember when Kamala said this?

“But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Now all of the sudden, she’s in love with THE EXACT SAME VACCINE? The one she previously hated? What changed? Joe now comes on T.V. lies like a rug and claims he did all the real work and Trump did nothing. These people are pathetic. Horrible human beings.

3 Likes

Horrible indeed! Slugs imo.

Don’t care for their dishonesty or their MALA Motto either.

3 Likes

That’s what you got? That’s your game?

I have this.

“But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

:joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

She never hated the vaccine. You are taking her words out of context

3 Likes

She was saying you can’t believe Trump on the vaccine or on anything. If someone credible says it ms safe then that’s meaningful, nobody believed anything Trump says, with good reason.

2 Likes

Why don’t you provide a little context then? I’ll wait.

Wrong. She was saying she would not take the vaccine. That’s what she said.

You left out the part where she said she would be first in line if the health professionals suggested it

3 Likes

Fweedom’splainin’

Also known as just reading.

2 Likes

“I’m not taking it.”

Reading.

That was kind of an ignorant thing for her to say considering the vaccines would have to be FDA approved before she could get one. It’s just a stupid thought that Trump could bypass the approval process and tell her to take it. Just dumb.

Quote clipping.

3 Likes

As opposed to quote stealing. Which is one of the few things Joe does well.

Rand Paul call your office.

1 Like

No need.

Joe Biden's Plagiarism Problem | RealClearPolitics!

1 Like

Kama-lala-splainin…I like it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: