One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Takes care of what?

Do you believe her letter proves malice?

Really, and what have the Democrats, Feinstein done to help out Ford?

17 yr olds can be tried as adults. He wasn’t a child.

Ford alleges that there were only five people at the party. It wouldn’t take long for the FBI to interview everyone.

Go ahead and beat his ass. I know this is a hypothetical, but assaulting him might have consequences.

I’m working off memory, but yes. To keep him off the court.

Exactly how would you deal with it almost 40 years after the fact?

All depends on what she put in the letter. We don’t know the wording or terminology or reasoning that may be in the letter. Fienstien so far is refusing to release the letter to even members of the committee. Her vow of privacy and conficentiality is out the window now. So why is shee keeping the letter shielded?

Put the sexual assaulter on the supreme court. Obviously.

Yes they can, for a crime. He wasn’t a child. He also wasn’t a man.

No it wouldn’t, if she could tell them who it was.

So he’s guilty?

That’s what people are saying.

LOL not for that in Texas. Happens all the time.

Put the Alleged (not convicted or charged) assaulter on the supreme court. Obviously.

There I fixed how you should say it.

:rofl: yeah, they are saying that.

Desiring to keep him off the court does not prove “malice”.

To prove malice, Kavanaugh would have to show that Ford either affirmatively lied, or acted with reckless disregard for the truth.

I agree. There’s nothing wrong with that.

There is quite a leap between not saying anything to anyone and reporting it.

The wording or terminology of the letter would likely have no impact whatsoever on whether Kavanaugh could prove actual malice.

Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, agrees to testify with details yet to be worked out

Not sure what details need to be worked out. And if they don’t get worked out will she testify under oath?

It does prove defamation if it’s a lie.

Understood, there’s a ways to go yet.

Doesn’t say that it’ll happen on Monday. I know she was pushing for Thursday.