One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

How about we investigate you for the same reason?

Does it? Is that really how it appears to you?

Go ahead.

10char

@GWH you keep moving the map sheet around and making me get lost. Are you trying to protect the libs?

Sure go ahead. You know I can’t make the FBI do it.

I think he’s doing this so they…meaning Libs don’t flood this forum with their silly threads. :wink:

Not my problem you asked a stupid question.

You asked and I answered.

1 Like

They need all the help they can get.

last thread merg into here was 10pm mountain time on the 20th.

Not with the truth. You’ve done something this month you don’t want anyone to know about.

They played this hand very poorly.

I have? What?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_581ffe18e4b0334571e09e74/amp

We won’t know until the FBI report. But you did.

Now you’re just making yourself look even more idiotic and I didn’t think that was even possible.

1 Like

Actually, I think the Republican’s sound like rational thinkers and have bent by far over backwards for Ford. They’ve shown her every courtesy, more than I think she deserves.

However, she very purposely set herself on a path. In going forward she had to (well at least I hope) consider the risk of being exposed and decided to go forward anyway. Her attorney should have advised her of this just in case she didn’t consider it.

She is not behaving like a person with a passionate, urgent message her fellow American’s need to hear. She is more behaving like someone with something to hide. I come to believe it is because she is either lying, embellishing or just wanted to be seen as a hero who derailed the nomination.

I also think she’s been used by the democratic party and was in no way prepared for what she’d gotten herself into.

I don’t think women are going to switch parities due to this, especially if they have all of the facts. If they have all of the facts, I think the party they’d switch to would be Republican as the Democrat’s behavior in this has been abominable.

1 Like

Glad we could agree.

I did one about an hour ago.

I agree. The woman has been used. Nothing more than a tool for them to toss away when the purpose has been served.

The Republicans have bent over backwards to accommodate her. What have the Democrats done for her other than leaving her hanging in the wind?