One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Lots of folks can lie and pass lie detector tests. Why do you think they aren’t allowed as evidence in court.

Imo Hill lied and so is Burns.

pffffftttt

The FBI has no jurisdiction to investigate. Maybe next the excuse will be that she wants the EPA to investigate.

Both agencies are just as relevant to a 35 year old non federal crime.

Somehow, they had jurisdiction during the Clarence Thomas hearings. What changed?

She was a federal employee working for him.

Where did you read that?

It shouldn’t be…but it always is. LOL.

:rofl:

I think they are on the wrong trail. No wonder they always get lost and confused. It should be under oath IMO so that if he lies there will be consequences. He can lie with impunity otherwise.

There is no probable cause to do such a thing. If I knew your name and accused you of raping me thirty years ago with no additional evidence, should the police put you under oath and question you based solely on my accusation? If you refused should you go to jail?

:point_up_2:

There it is again. Already calling her a liar. There is no way that I would let people like you attack my wife.

Not to me as I protect my wife and kids.

Three can be a party.

:sunglasses:

Multiple lies and attacks on another person and it doesn’t matter as long as YOU can protect your wife and kids.

What about the other person’s wife and kids? The don’t count?

You should go back and read how I actually framed the post about my wife and children.

If my wife was telling the truth there is no way that I would let every Tom Dick and Harry, you guys, and every Rush and Laura Ingram tear our family apart. That was my point and it’s still my point. Zero chance.

The only way you would know for certain she was telling the truth is if you were there when it happened.

Now say it’s like this case where you weren’t there.
Your wife can’t remember how she got to the party
can’t remember who’s house it was
can’t remember how she got home
Blames the therapist for getting notes wrong instead of more faulty memory on how many were in the room/house
And doesn’t want to testify under oath until some kind of investigation is done almost 40 years later. Hope she realizes that the FIRST person the FBI will interview is her to find out how credible the story is to see what further investigation is needed.

Is the FBI the only organization or governing body that can put someone under oath?

The logic behind her calling for an FBI investigation is completely asinine. No crime was ever reported.

Should she be subpoenaed?

And the only one that is admitted now is the underage drinking by this woman. Maybe she should go to juvi court now.

Hill said in the October 1991 televised hearings that Thomas had sexually harassed her while he was her supervisor at the Department of Education and the EEOC.

That’s why the fbi had grounds to investigate.