One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

I am leaning towards this being the case and eventual outcome as well.

I said this yesterday,

And yes, I stick with politically motivated.

Is there really much that either of them can change at this point? Kavanaugh has insisted that he was never at the party in question and that he never did what was alleged. She claims the opposite. I do see the logic in your point here though, and it makes sense.

We need to ring a bell when she walks in and scream shame…shame

The Senate has requested additional investigation in the past. See: Anita Hill.

Probably glad that we don’t minimalize their trauma purely for partisan reasons like cons.

And if it didn’t?

The alleged sexual harassment took place in the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission, where Thomas was chairman. The alleged harassment took place between 1982 and 1990. The FBI had jurisdiction and the President ordered the FBI to investigate.

There is no parallel, as the alleged incident took place at a high school party 36 years ago. The FBI has no jurisdiction in this case.

conservative men arent telling anyone how to respond. they are telling them that they have to be credible

Well no, if she could name a date, someone could at least put them both in the same place at the time. And any other people there may have seen something even if they weren’t in the room, her leaving the room or house in tears for example.

It’s not a matter of being afraid, it’s a matter of jurisdiction. Go demand the local PD where she alleged it took place investigate.

There is no case, nor could one even be opened at this point.

Ford also signed a letter along with other health professionals demanding that President Donald Trump stop his controversial family separation policy at the U.S.-Mexico border.

She told The Washington Post she is a registered Democrat and has made small campaign contributions to Democratic organizations. FEC records show that she contributed $10 to the Democratic National Committee, $5 the ActBlue PAC and $27 to Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign via ActBlue in 2017. She also contributed $35 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and $3.50 to ActBlue in 2014.

LOl the FBI will not investigate, because they know she is a leftist loon doing this for political reasons, with no evidence to back up her claim. The FBI would have considered an investigation if Mark Judge agreed with Ford. Judge said the allegation is insane and untrue. Ford said she would testify, and now she wont testify. Couple the fact that she is using the exact words of Kamala Harris! People and government institutions are tired of creating special counsels and fbi investigations beginning off hearsay with no evidence . Democrats are king of this tactic.

1 Like

Then she would be a liar who destroyed her reputation and career.

What if I told you Chuck Schumer robbed me at gunpoint?. I don’t know when or where. There were no witnesses.

What if I told you Ruth Bader Ginsburg molested me. Don’t know when. Don’t know where. No witnesses.

Could you tolerate that? Would you take it seriously?
Please tell me you wouldn’t.

ohh no ! Even better, you list a witness and they said it didnt happen.

Apparently conservative men can only sexually assault conservative women who agree with putting toddlers in cages.

Who would have known?

1 Like

“Ford is a registered Democrat and participated in a local Women’s March protesting Trump last year where she wore one of the pink-yarned hats.”

1 Like

I’m not sure what your point is. Of course you can talk about it with anyone. The issue is there is nothing that I have heard or read to date to gives any credibility to her claim.

Lock her up