One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

It’s a question for you. You said that parents would go to the authorities. Why would they if they could not prove it?

When did I ever mention Trump?

Well for starters, your young daughter may not be the best person to decide whether something can or can’t be proven. But hey, if she couldn’t tell me when or where the party was, I would have to agree with her assessment. And yes, I would counsel her to keep it to herself if that was the case.

But five years for committing perjury is a long time and may be bringing her back to reality and why she doesn’t want to testify, in spite of her original desire to work with democrats to obstruct and delay this nomination.

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism,Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and BarackHussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

What I said was if it was warranted.

Time, date, witnesses.

However, if the person has nothing, no proof, then there is nothing that can be done.

What difference does it make if she can recall when or where the party is?

Were there any witnesses? No? Then it’s he said she said.

So shut your mouth. Right?

She says it was at his house at 9 PM last Saturday.

No witnesses.

Can’t prove it.

You can never tell anyone

According to her, there was a witness who denied her story.

1 Like

Because if you know the time and where then there is at least a possibility for the accused to maybe remember the party being discussed and/or be able to show they were not there (maybe there were on a trip to new york the weekend it happened). Now, after 30 years both are unlikely to happen but the accused has no opportunity for either without details.

She can tell anyone she wants. No one is stopping her.

However, if she is going to make an accusation and wants there to be repercussions, then she needs some evidence.

No, there was a witness that doesn’t remember anything who has a history of getting black out drunk as a teenager.

The “witness” would be more accurately described as an accomplice.

Two “witnesses” who don’t remember such a thing ever happening.

Well that’s different than what you said earlier.

So now we are labeled the guy accused of attempted rape and the guy who jumped on her as she tried to leave are now “witnessess”.

The statement is a far cry from your portrayal.

Make it three if you see it that way.

So what? You know the time and date, the accused says they didn’t do it.

What has that accomplished? Seems like a red herring.

Paula Jones had facts. She even described Bill Clinton’s genitals as proof that he dropped his pants in front of her. Apparently his organ has some anomalous characteristic. Paula Jones was not drunk either.

“I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone asked me to be involved,” Judge said in a written statement forwarded to the committee by his attorney, Barbara Van Gelder. “The only reason I am involved is that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault.”

“In fact, I have no memory of this alleged incident,” Judge said in his statement to the committee. “Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”

I think it is an unfair assumption to make. Ask psychiatrists whether or not they also believe they need therapy for their own issues. Just because you understand how something is supposed to be, and can even teach others, it does not automatically mean you are capable of deploying these techniques yourself.