One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Yes. Christine Blasley Ford says she was 15. So if the incident happened as she said then that would make Kavenaugh 17. It’s not rocket science, he was born 2 year before he was.

I agree. I would be surprised if she agrees to testify under oath.

Ok………–

Another thought crossed my mind. This isn’t Kavanaugh’s first confirmation hearing. I’m wondering why the accuser didn’t come forward with his earlier confirmation hearing 12 years ago.

Yeah, you’re not the only one that has played this game through every single forum purge, champ.

2 Likes

This is your idea of “common sense” ? You’re dismissing an attempted sexual assault, alleged, by a 17-year old boy, as just boys being boys, basically. Could be mistaken, but I’m guessing that’s not what you would say if it were your 15-year old daughter at the receiving end of this boy’s actions.

Ford was born in 1967, Kavenaugh was born in 1965. If she was 15 that would make him 17.
1967 -1965 = 2

2 Likes

I can only hope that someday women like me so much that somehow sixty five of them come forward to say how great I am and sign a convenient letter less than thirty six hours after an accusation I had no idea was existed or coming.

1 Like

Yet we are supposed to trust a single member of the resistance. A radical college professor who is committed to destroying all things Trump. By any means necessary. Even fake means.

1 Like

Yes, this is the message. Sometimes boys will just try to force women to do stuff and it’s okay because they’re teenagers.

Looks like in the picture he’s telling Kavenaugh that someday he be dating his daughter

1 Like

And you’re not the only one who has made an accusation without the ability to back it up. It takes no integrity or accuracy to play the game that you are playing. Again, it’s your responsibility to provide evidence. Not mine. If you can’t back it up. you lose. Sorry sport. :grinning:

When did those women “testify?”

Kids that go to non-elite schools are likely laughing at Ms Ford… and Judge Kavanaugh.

If you haven’t been paying attention… a lot has happened in the past couple of years.

Does it matter?

The “resistance” started.

Why wasn’t it reported at the time? No evidence that it happened. Not even a smidgen. Should she show up and tell her tale on the hill?

Around 6 in 10 women in this country identify as Democrats. I like this notion that none of them can now be trusted when they report sexual assault, because they are radicalized and out to get conservative men.

Why do many girls and women decide not to report incidents of sexual harassment/assault?