One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

I know as a 17 year old. I knew that forcing my way into a girls pants was wrong. My dad always told me to be a gentleman. So yeah…I am not about forcing myself on anyone at anytime. My girlfriend at 17 is my wife currently. She wouldn’t be here today if I was a jerk back then.

I have a problem with the way this is being handled in the press and politically. Which is why I say let the FBI questions all parties. Then give their findings to the committee. Let the committee sort it all out. Then lets have a vote.

If I found out my 15 year old held a girl down at a party I’d call the cops on him my ■■■■■■■ self.

2 Likes

he was 17…

The cops would be called alright…but on me probably.

Why do you think they always get even the basic facts so wrong?

Thanks for clarifying but your post is full of poop. Whose goal is it for the AOC to be 14? Roy Moore? trump? Certainly not any Democrat I know.

who’s they?

Which makes no sense.

Sorry dude it didn’t happen. I never defended Zimmer. Not a single time. You have smeared me. You have succumbed to groupthink. My thoughts are completely independent. How could your amazing memory forget that? In America, if you cannot present any evidence then you lose. In other words. You lose.

There is no way to say with absolute certainty what happened. The next best thing is to have both the accuser and the accused testify before the Senate Judiciary committee under oath. There is nothing the FBI could do that the Senate Judiciary committee can’t do.

Maybe. Can you provide your source that confirms that he was allegedly 17 (with or without the math)?

i could only hope that some day so many people, women think as respectfully and kindly of me as they do Kavanaugh:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/200-women-testify-to-kavanaughs-history-of-treating-women-with-respect-going-back-to-high-school/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

I don’t think that she plans to show up. We’ll see.

Yes. Christine Blasley Ford says she was 15. So if the incident happened as she said then that would make Kavenaugh 17. It’s not rocket science, he was born 2 year before he was.

I agree. I would be surprised if she agrees to testify under oath.

Ok………–

Another thought crossed my mind. This isn’t Kavanaugh’s first confirmation hearing. I’m wondering why the accuser didn’t come forward with his earlier confirmation hearing 12 years ago.

Yeah, you’re not the only one that has played this game through every single forum purge, champ.

2 Likes

This is your idea of “common sense” ? You’re dismissing an attempted sexual assault, alleged, by a 17-year old boy, as just boys being boys, basically. Could be mistaken, but I’m guessing that’s not what you would say if it were your 15-year old daughter at the receiving end of this boy’s actions.

Ford was born in 1967, Kavenaugh was born in 1965. If she was 15 that would make him 17.
1967 -1965 = 2

2 Likes