One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

And that person is committed to resisting Trump. She is not neutral.

Why do you suppose the dems did not bring this up during the hearings? Do you think it was because they wanted to use it as a way to delay the vote until after the mid terms? Could this be a simple political maneuver? :thinking:

So… his claims of innocence are proof of his guilt.

Lib justice 101.

That’s what happens when you take all your information to a newspaper first. My understanding is they were the leak.

Right Wing media takes to any excuse to go all slut-shaming/mens-rightsy like moths to a 1000 watt LED bulb.

After what happened with Garland, why is this even a surprise? It pales in comparison even if true.

2 Likes

NAMBLA likes your post. “Capable of breeding” = “adult”.

IMO she took a ton of convincing, up to the last minute, and still may decide to not follow through. And you have no evidence to frame her as some activist…

What did I say at the time? Dude. Copy and paste would be nice.

Seee? Ms Ford could have reported it and the perp would now be known. Its unlikely his name would be Brett Kavanaugh.

If she doesn’t let them know by tomorrow 10 am, they hearing will be cancelled. Clocks tick tick tocking . .

Why in God’s name did you have to go there?

It’s ■■■■■■■ ridiculous. It’s not not understanding how the birth control pill works-slash-bitching about insurance covering the pill when you know damn well your wife is on it ignorant, but Jesus Christ.

It’s bad enough I already have to deal with this ■■■■ just to play video games.

There is no evidence on either side. Let her speak before congress, Then vote.

Oh are we playing the old forum is purged so I’m just gonna say the opposite of what I said then game? Sad!

Libs’ world views are posted here. Do you think there are not consequences of such world views?

I know a good travel agent. He can get her a decent fare. She need to book it or go away.

I have read nothing that substantiates your post. Do you have a link?

What views are those?

Cristina King Miranda says it DID happen.

How can a a seventeen year old possibly be held accountable for his actions? Poppy ■■■■ I say!