Once again, non-compliant legal wanna-be gets himself shot

That needs to change.

Reaching for a piece of plastic a crime?

Sure. The video will help with the details when edited and slowed down.

That level of window shading isn’t legal in PA and is a hazard to the PD.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

Pretty difficult and hazardous to approach a vehicle without being able to see inside.

I would prefer they could.

This incident began with the actor only opening the shaded window a few inches.

Cop danger radar activated right away. That was when he called for backup.

Then don’t.

What does your preference have to do with my car?

Are you sure?

So what? Is he required to open it at all?

If my missing child might be inside a shaded vehicle you can bet I want the PD investigating in a way that leans toward a peaceful outcome.

I do recognize that places like Texas, CA, and FL with ample sunshine will be more difficult to legislate vehicle shading than cloudy PA.

That is a public road and parking access so you bet the public has a say.

On your own ranch road…you have the better hand.

Yes he is.

I will always recommend cooperating with PD…even if you are CERTAIN they are legally incorrect.

Exactly what did they do to escalate the situation?

Completely agree.

1 Like

The part where they started dragging him out of the vehicle

1 Like

A guy on youtube Taped a plastic bag on his drivers window with a notice stating that he doesnt answer questions and also put his drivers license, registration, and Proof of Insurance in it. His notice said if the police wanted any information from him, they could call his lawyer. He then drove through roadside sobriety checks and after his note was read, they just passed him through.

1 Like

Stand and deliver for a hypothetical missing child.

You don’t have a “say” about anything mine.

Then you “cooperate” with them.

1 Like

Come on man.

(Gov not sure why this replied to you)

“Travel” without an ID = stupid sovereign citizen BS, everyone should have an ID.

ID for voting = stupid racist policy designed to keep minorities that already have IDs for every other aspect of their lives from voting.

Hard to decide which is actually dumber. The “I don’t need ID to travel” crowd, or the “I don’t need ID to vote” crowd.

1 Like

Why?

Oh maybe if you get in an accident as a passenger, so they have a way to figure out who you are if you are either unable to talk because you are unconscious or dead??

The cop pulled him over for not displaying registration? That is fair, the law is we have to have registration displayed to drive legally.

Once you are pulled over, legally you have to identify yourself and provide your registration.

Could they have just used his passport to handle this? I honestly dont know, i would think if you are operating a vehicle and pulled over for a valid traffic stop you would have to show your drivers license.

My gut is telling me to not charge these cops.

It’s as simple as that! If you don’t comply you become culpable in your own demise. Tragic ending for this young man who undoubtedly learned his attitude from a university of George Floyd/Defund police stupidity. Who told this young man you don’t need a license & valid registration to drive a car and to spew such nonsense to law enforcement during a routine traffic violation, whoever did is also culpable in this untimely death.