O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

That’s hilarious.

1 Like

What a pathetic expose. I am trying really hard to connect this to the shadowy deep state but it’s eluding me.

Makes me wonder if Smyrna even watched it.

1 Like

Dum…da dum, dum…dum, da, dum, dum, daaaaaaaaaaaa…

Some guy jabber jawing at the tavern lol. Deep State!

1 Like

What does that video mean to you?

Does that guy seem like he cares so much about his job that he’ll become Deep State? He seems like he doesn’t even care about his dumb government job.

And it seems he’s a government contractor. Not a government employee, so he doesn’t even belong to any union or have any so called protections that they yammer on about. Did you even watch the video?

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to bring you the…

Derp State!

Morons leading other morons to moronic heights previously thought impossible to attain!

Is that the same Chaffetz that used his political power to harm Clinton’s campaign?

He’s one to lecture.

1 Like

And he is just a data annalist not someone who controls has much power in the State Dept.

Ah, Chaffetz is jumping in on the Republican scandal-mongering and book-sales-to-morons business.

1 Like

do you guys want to know what the Deep State really is? it’s anyone that realizes that Donald Trump is an idiot.

7 Likes

I asked what that video means to you, not what it means to Jason.

1 Like

It never ceases to amaze me how many people make a living playing off of the guilibility and paranoia of right wing toadies.

2 Likes

Alrighty then people…I’m done for the day and have got to run and go stimulate the economy. Have a super, duper, Trump double scooper day.

don’t run away now.

Snake Oil Salesman

and it’s made in China and is really olive oil.

1 Like

Hey, these irony meters don’t fix themselves…

1 Like

Just tell them what they want to hear and feed their paranoia = $$$$

2 Likes

The opening sequence was all kinds of AWESOME.

And O’Keefe’s stoic/heroic posturing during his opening monologue is priceless.

Watching the rest now…why do I feel it will not live up to the set-up?

The guy in the opening sequence though is going to be so fired just because he copped an attitude that he can’t be fired.